KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
gardens at prr
Don't forget to tell them to lay it green side up ! :wink:

bobthenob

Non Active Member
gardens at prr
The real problem is how to lay the turf and how to maintian it until the grass takes hold.
Also that all depends as well on the type of grass blade.ls it a cumberland mix with rye,or is it a one variety of rye.
l layed lawns many times over and seen many mistakes made,which resulted in the grass has deterriated in a couple of weeks.
lt must be kept wet for at least 3 weeks for the roots to take hold,neve let it dry out or you will find the turf will shrink,which are the signs of serious die back.

Peregrine

gardens at prr
The real problem is how to lay the turf and how to maintian it until the grass takes hold.
Also that all depends as well on the type of grass blade.ls it a cumberland mix with rye,or is it a one variety of rye.
l layed lawns many times over and seen many mistakes made,which resulted in the grass has deterriated in a couple of weeks.
lt must be kept wet for at least 3 weeks for the roots to take hold,neve let it dry out or you will find the turf will shrink,which are the signs of serious die back.

well theres a gardnener just come free from Wembley

gardens at prr
after much argument they decided to put it green side up ha ha

it looks a bit like a jigsaw puzzle been laid down but it is lovely to look at instead of dirt now they have to make a decision on how they are going to maintain it so i dont know how they are going to mow it as they cant bring the mower through the apartments we will wait and see.

mandy and lol.

Turley

gardens at prr
Hi Im back

Had a great two weeks. Didnt want to come back. sorry joelene yes your furniture is there was looking through the wrong window dur.yes the lawn is down on all the gardens looks lovely. now. the plants are in bloom.The pool is fantastic.

Can not wait to go back in july.hope to hear from you all soon.

lizzy

Tess

gardens at prr
Hi Im back

Had a great two weeks. Didnt want to come back. sorry joelene yes your furniture is there was looking through the wrong window dur.yes the lawn is down on all the gardens looks lovely. now. the plants are in bloom.The pool is fantastic.

Can not wait to go back in july.hope to hear from you all soon.

lizzy

Glad you had a fab time Lizzy!!! Weather in Ballymena this weekend absolutely glorious, don't get the time to enjoy it tho, not like Turkey!!

remus

gardens at prr
Hi Liz,

Glad you enjoyed your holiday,mine seem's a distant memory,cant wait
to go back.

Marie

EVELYNNE

evelynne
gardens at prr
Welcome home Liz, at least you've brought the good weather back withyou, pity i didn;t have a pool to jump into when the going gets hot !

Glad the gardens are looking swell, i hope mehmet is watering my plants I bought.

How's Nigel ? !

gardens at prr
hi pearl rockers.
they are watering the gardens every morning and every evening the gardens are looking good now it registered 40c today on our balcony much hotter then yesterday we cooled off in the pool wonderful.
lol and mandy

EVELYNNE

evelynne
gardens at prr
hi pearl rockers.
they are watering the gardens every morning and every evening the gardens are looking good now it registered 40c today on our balcony much hotter then yesterday we cooled off in the pool wonderful.
lol and mandy

It's so good to hear that the gardens are looking good and being taken care of,

you are so lucky having that lovely pool to jump in , I bet the water is warming up now.

Oh i can;t wait to get back.

remus

gardens at prr
Hi Mandy,
The weather is lovely and warm here hope it continue's but of course we
havn't a pool to dive into you lucky beggers.
Are all the garden's finished now?

Marie x

gardens at prr
hi marie,

we havent climed up to the top to look as its to hot to climb but where we can see its looking nice and good to know they are watering as they should.
lol and mandy

Turley

gardens at prr
Hi LOL and Amanda

Well the weather is still great abit like Turkey.no pool though.oh having ham tonight with salad and new potatoes you now the ham you like.(rub it in ha ha ).How are you all.missing the place like mad.

Hear from you soon lizzy.

gardens at prr
hi lizzy,

we are both okay its hot here so went to the beach today and had a swim and then a picnic there HA HA!! lovely done some sailing on sunday

dont work to hard why we are enjoying ourselves.
lol and mandy:hippie:

Turley

gardens at prr
Hi Everybody

Well we had a great time when we were over Helen and Steve put a bbq on for us all by the pool.amanda and Lawrence were there and a couple of helens friend.had a good night by all.Had fresh fish lovely food.

lizzy

EVELYNNE

evelynne
gardens at prr
Hi Liz
Sounds like you were the honoured guests at PRR - did nigel and his mum go to the BBQ.

lol

Eve x

Latest Posts

Top Bottom