Question for you

Jaycey

African Refugee
Gardening for Idiots
Join legions of gardeners and say “no” to the mow this May to help our bees, butterflies, wildlife and us!
1621189426225.png

On reflection I would have thought that the proposed layout would be bee friendly & plenty of other flowers elsewhere in the garden.

Kanga

Gardening for Idiots
The least friendly is the astroturf, disgusting plastic stuff that will need washing regularly with detergents, and kills everything underneath it. At some point it will have to be binned and replaced when it has rotted in the sun.
Please dont use it!

Jaycey

African Refugee
Gardening for Idiots
The least friendly is the astroturf, disgusting plastic stuff that will need washing regularly with detergents, and kills everything underneath it. At some point it will have to be binned and replaced when it has rotted in the sun.
Please dont use it!
I'll be going for the pic layout in #22.

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
Gardening for Idiots
Our electric mowers are small but if they were rechargeable they'd be batteries to make them heavier & even more unwieldy on the uneven ground.
We have a very small battery mower I bought Linsey for our wedding anniversary, it was to mow between her raised growing crates and the green house and shed, extremely light and easily manoeuvrable for her. I of course do the all the hard work on the lawn tractor

Jaycey

African Refugee
Gardening for Idiots
We seem to have accumulated quite a collection of mowers & I got flak when I bought the new hover mower.

Right now it's all work in progress but to convince a Ukrainian woman is all uphill - if at first you don't succeed best give up.
But giving a lawn mower for an anniversary present needs more courage that even I can muster fear.gif

Plan D: A flame thrower perhaps?

Top Bottom