SonnyJim

Living in Paradise!
Garden Shed
Haven't been able to find one to date, but more items are slowly becoming available over here - Has anyone come across a supplier for garden sheds??!!

We live in Datca, so would be able to travel to Bodrum/Dalaman/Mugla areas.

evie

Garden Shed
see a couple wooden ones at the weekend on the Ortaca D400 road also sold wooden benches ets. Dont know if they are any good they looked fairly small

kaplumba

Garden Shed
CJD in Sogut bought a wooden chalet, you could ask her if the company who made it also make sheds. My neighbour has a kind of plastic cupboard in his garden. I think I saw them in Koc Tas in Bodrum.

Garden Shed
I am wanting some sort of shed - I can,t find anything around here.

I,m going to get one of the companies that makes the window frames etc to give me a quote on making something to my specifications.

I figure if its in the UPC stuff then it will be maintenance free.

Soo x

Garden Shed
We purchased a plastic tool shed from Koc Tac to keep paint and garden tools in, its the same as the ones from B& Q here. Hubby rawplugged it to the wall and it has a chain with padlock on. Nothing of value in there if some one broke in the'd have to like the shade of paint we have. Really useful though as stuff was cluttering up the apartment.
A friend of ours had a brick built shed to keep his scooter in but that created problems with his neigh bours as it was a shared garden. Looks good though

Garden Shed
Haven't been able to find one to date, but more items are slowly becoming available over here - Has anyone come across a supplier for garden sheds??!!

We live in Datca, so would be able to travel to Bodrum/Dalaman/Mugla areas.

Sonnyjim, is this a ploy to keep your nearest and dearest from under your feet during the winter?

SonnyJim

Living in Paradise!
Garden Shed
Yildez - good idea don't you think!!??

Thanks to all for the suggestions. Our original plan was to build a small workshop to look like an old Greek building. We have had quotes before from some of the log cabin companies which were rather on the high side. I was just hoping someone out there may have come across a run of the mill garden shed!!!

Back to plan A.....

hachris

Garden Shed
Re: Garden Shed - update info?

Building a garden shed

Is it allowed to put up a shed in the garden to store garden furniture, mower etc. without building permission? Are there any limits for how large/heigh it can be?

Is it possible to buy a prefabricated one (and where - we are in Yalikavak) and put it together by oneself?

Thanks...

carolk

R.I.P
Garden Shed
Re: Garden Shed - update info?

Because I couldnt find one I had one built. Fantastic, all the odds and ends out of the house!. Its quite large, 800tl.

Garden Shed
Hi Lesley,Not after a shed,but could do with one of those plastic garden storage boxes,like they have in UK for grit at side of the roads .We want one to put all the pool "junk ???" air beds balls etc.Do they have these in this place, We are in Altinkum ,So if anyone knows anywhere nearer or ?? Thanks Jeff/Chris

Latest Posts

Top Bottom