Question for you

trish

Garanti Mobile Banking
Does anyone know how to transfer from time deposit account into a current account. I've had the granti bank app on my mobile for a while now and haven't been able to figure out how to do this. Hoping some one in the 'know' can help.

Many thanks
Trish

Mushroom

Garanti Mobile Banking
I used to have the time deposit accounts set to automatically transfer the funds including the interest paid into the current account on màturity. Then I would start again.
You should have been asked what you want to do with the funds on maturity at the time you deposited your dosh in the time deposit account.
If you can get onto that account it should tell you what you opted for.

trish

Garanti Mobile Banking
Many thanks for replying. Sorry think I've posted the question twice. I can access the account but to be honest I don't know what I'm doing. I thought I could automatically transfer funds from one account to another, but the app doesn't give me the option to do it.

Thanks
Trish

Mushroom

Garanti Mobile Banking
I used the app until I moved funds back to the UK about 16 months ago and whilst I aren't the most knowledge at using apps it wasn't a problem. I would go so far as to say I only used the app (not online) for the last 4 years before we moved it all back to the UK.
Try back tracking?

trish

Garanti Mobile Banking
Thanks Mushroom. I'm completely baffled (doesn't take much these days). Husband used to do the banking but not online . I've found Money Transfers on the app got as far as 'transfer to my account' but when I click on 'sender' it doesn't show my time deposit account which is where I want to transfer the funds from.

Mushroom

Garanti Mobile Banking
Only other suggestion is to wait until your next time deposit ends and see where it ends up?

Garanti Mobile Banking
...from my experience you have to CLOSE the time deposit account the money will all transfer to your current account then you transfer what you want to another account. Isnt your time deposit account ACTIVE ....making interest at the moment?

Mushroom

Garanti Mobile Banking
I think it's worth adding that if you close your time deposit account, even when it's close to reaching it's maturity, if it hasn't got there, you do not receive any interest.

trish

Garanti Mobile Banking
Many thanks Sweetnighter and Mushroom for replying.

Yes my time deposit account is ACTIVE and isn't making much interest at the moment so I'm not bothered about losing the interest before the maturity date. If it's right what you say 'the money will transfer to my current account' then my problem will be solved.

Trish

Latest Posts

Top Bottom