yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
garanti bank
Any one have any exoerience of using Garanti bank (internet banking) is the site user friendly, does it have much downtime, are the yalikavak staff nice and friendly etc
Any info appreciated as we may need to open an account with them

martin

Harem

I've cliqued
garanti bank
Don't know about the staff in Yalikavak, but their internet banking seems user friendly to me at any rate. Not sure what you mean by does it have much downtime?

tomc1984

garanti bank
We use the branch in Yalikavak and the Staff ar ereally nice, some good English speaking too. Have used the online bank but not really sure what I am doing, last time I tried I managed to cancel my Aydem direct debit. Gonna go on now and check it is still active again, see if the bill is paid.

kale

garanti bank
hi harem good to use from uk we have a little problem today though

can you tell me if you know what VIRMAN........ ........... then our name means

thanks kale

Last edited:

Harem

I've cliqued
garanti bank
I think it is something to do with transfer of money - either to or from you.

kale

garanti bank
thanks for that at least its a transfer to myself will have to phone them tomorrow.from uk . which is also easy to do. hope there,s no problems thanks Harem
kale

angelaturkey

Days On The Beach in Side
garanti bank
Don't know if you have a Yapi Kredi bank in your area? But they won the award in Turkey last year for the best Internet bank of all in Turkey and are backed by both Turkish and Italian governments, so will be OK unless either of the governments go 'pop'! I have been with them 5 years and have found them fantastic. All their offices in Side, Manavgat and Antalya have good English speakers too - check your area though -

uncle fester

Senior Member.
garanti bank
hi ya i use garanti bank online all the time,and no problems what so ever,ref yali staff i live in bodrum can't help there.lol.

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
garanti bank
thanks everybody we are opening a garanti account to make our aidat payments, our current bank is the man hsbc in bodrum which while it is 1st class parking etc can be a problem and we dont want to be travelling from yali to bodrum so often.

thanks again

martin

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
garanti bank
ironically after asking about the reliabillity of the this banks website, I cant access it today, anyone got a link to it

martin

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
garanti bank
thanks Harem, tried the link but no joy, tried on my laptop and mini pad, just getting the waiting for GarantiBank message but goes nowhere

martin

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
garanti bank
now tried 3 machines, 1 running xp media, 1 running xp basic, and 1 running vista, this one opened the home page but would not advance

martin

biffo

garanti bank
I use Garanti online banking all time. Find it really easy to use and have never previously had any problems with connection.

Kevin

immac

Senior Member Has-Been
garanti bank
thanks Harem, tried the link but no joy, tried on my laptop and mini pad, just getting the waiting for GarantiBank message but goes now

You need Adobe Flash Player to make their web site work properly, is there any chance that is blocked on your machines?

Ian

Latest Posts

Top Bottom