pldouglas

Gale & Martyn?
Has anyone news of Gale and Martyn, the lovley couple who have (or at least had) Bodrum Garden Homes estate agents? We have tried several times to mail them, but thier e mail seems to have a virus attached and I'm worried about importing it if I try again.
They are such a nice couple and so imformative on all aspects of buying and living in Turkey - goodness knows where we would have been without them, and we are just wondering if they, and thier little dog Sophie, are still in Bodrum.

pldouglas

Gale & Martyn?
Still no news of Gale and Martyn - anyone out there who knows them and can tell us if they are okay?

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
Gale & Martyn?
I asked after them while out there last month, and was told they are ok and still go in the same bar in gumbet but not sure which one

martin

Pete&Mag

Gale & Martyn?
Some people need a rest from posting now and then. Unless they are addicted like Lesley. And then it becomes a medical problem LOL Pete

pldouglas

Gale & Martyn?
Some people need a rest from posting now and then. Unless they are addicted like Lesley. And then it becomes a medical problem LOL Pete

Sorry, I've not been very clear. Gale and Martyn are not TFL members (as far as I know) but are an english couple who have/had an estate agents in Bodrum for about the last 6 years.
They were absoloutly the best in the business, nothing was too much trouble for them and are a great couple to boot.
But we have lost touch and I can't think of any other way to ask after them other than through TLF in case anyone knows them.

TURKISH BEGINNER

TURKISH BEGINNER
Gale & Martyn?
I believe Gayle and Martin have been seen in the last few weeks in Temple Bar and in the summer months were in the Tempo Bar in Gumbet...........

Pete&Mag

Gale & Martyn?
Sorry, I've not been very clear. Gale and Martyn are not TFL members (as far as I know) but are an english couple who have/had an estate agents in Bodrum for about the last 6 years.
They were absoloutly the best in the business, nothing was too much trouble for them and are a great couple to boot.
But we have lost touch and I can't think of any other way to ask after them other than through TLF in case anyone knows them.

I'm sure someone on here will have some news of them. As you say,they had a very good reputation and helped a lot of people through the minefield that is Turkish property Buying. Pete

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Gale & Martyn?

Just you wait till I see you again, I'm going to bite your ankles, you know you'll miss me if I don't bring my :5: into your daily life. I'm hurt now :hurt:and going to :ban: myself, lol

MerryChristmas2.gif

pldouglas

Gale & Martyn?
Thanks everyone, good to know Gale and Martyn are still enjoying an Effes or three, they deserve it after all thier work for us ignorant buyers of villas in the sun!

Latest Posts

Top Bottom