Spike

Furniture Removal
Hi All,

Can anyone recommend a firm of furniture movers in Antalya?

I need to get most of the contents (those I don't sell - watch this space) of a 2 bedroom house from Antalya to Dalaman.

Anyone any experiences? Good or bad ...........

Many thanks

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
Furniture Removal
Here's 3 to start you off.

ANTALYA NAKLİYAT Tel: 0242 339 68 61

ANTALYA SARICAN Nakliyat Tel: 0242 335 57 58

ANTALYA YÜCEL Evden Eve Nakliyat Tel: 0242 344 81 92

SuperBogs

I miss you Pebble
Furniture Removal
Not sure of how much your bringing but if it's fragile....make sure you wrap it and pack it yourself. We have moved twice in Turkey....From Ankara to Turgutreis and then back. I estimate the first move cost us 2,500 lira in damages and the second ( even after explaining or first move experience and were assured it wouldn't happen with the them) cost us about 5,000 tl in damages. The first ones packed everything the could, dishes included in plastic barrels. Both said after the move that we have to expect damages. We had a very full truck load, it took 5 movers 18 1/2 hours to load the truck and we already had everything boxed up. :mmph::mmph::mmph:

Biker Bob

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
Furniture Removal
You might find this site useful.

Evden Eve Nakliyat

It's also worth talking to a local furniture store about who they use or if they have their own truck, whether they want a day's work for it. Here in Fethiye, there are a couple of market traders that hire out their trucks for household removals, so that's another option.

carolk

R.I.P
Furniture Removal
I was advised to use a furniure shop for my removal and all went smoothly. I packed a lot myself and they did the large items - none of that truck piled high and wobbling about stuff!!! It cost me 500tl and was worth every penny after some of the things I have seen lol.

Furniture Removal
There are several companies situated close to Eski Otogar and Calı.

Coming from the otogar take the city centre road and as soon as you get to Eski Otogar turn right.

We used one of those companies when we moved to Fethiye from Antalya. The furniture was either bubble wrapped or covered in Blankets. We did not have any issues.

I cannot remember who we used but it may be worth a visit there and chat about what type of service you require.

I will try and find their card and send you the details

Spike

Furniture Removal
Thanks for the responses eveyone, most appreciated.

Apollo too, most grateful if you are able to find that card - it's really good to be able to go and talk to somebody and say "hey, my friend really recommended you ........"

And if anyone (thanks carolk) could indicate or PM about what it cost, also appreciated.

Last edited:
Furniture Removal
Thanks for the responses eveyone, most appreciated.

Apollo too, most grateful if you are able to find that card - it's really good to be able to go and talk to somebody and say "hey, my friend really recommended you ........"

And if anyone (thanks carolk) could indicate or PM about what it cost, also appreciated.

Sorry Spike.
We had a clearout of Antalya related bits and pieces a few months ago. The removal business card must have been amongst them.

We moved nearly two years ago and I think the cost was around 700 lira.

Top Bottom