Winchman

Furniture Packs
Hi All
Can anyone recommend a reliable supplier and installer of good quality furniture packs at reasonable prices in the area?
I would be greatful of any recommendations...thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

Annie 75

Furniture Packs
Re: fFurniture Packs

Hi Winchman
I used reliance in bodrum, they are a company that manage my apartments and have done snagging and furnishing (top to toe !) in the one i have in Tuzla. Really lovely girls, did a great job on the fitting out and am really pleased with everything. PM me if you would like contact number and i have the email number too.
Annie

thingthong

Furniture Packs
YALCINLAR furniture ,they are just on the right at the bitez roundabout on the main bodrum road,excellent value,free delivery and assembly,pay half on ordering and the rest ,when its all delivered and assembled.

ncuss

Furniture Packs
Hi ,i've just joined this forum and noticed your post.My brother lives in Milas and does furniture packs.His wife is Turkish and they have built up very good contacts.His is very reliable.Contact him if you like.simoncuss@gmail.com

jewel

Furniture Packs
Hi Winchman, is there any reason why you dont want to pick your own furniture. Is it through lack of time or perhaps because you feel a little intimidated by doing so.I found it great fun,even though in 2003 there was very little choice in Didim, not like these days with all the new shops selling fairly modern stuff.The big plus is that you get what you want and probably quite a bit cheaper.If time is the factor then I can understand your request.Good luck whatever you decide hope you get your apartment looking as you want it. jewel x

Winchman

Furniture Packs
Hi Jewel
I agree it would be better to source the furniture myself but I would need to rent somewhere to stay while doing this as my apartment would be unfurnished. I guess i need to weigh up the cost of accommodation against potential savings.
Ideally I would like to furnish bedrooms and essentials before arriving so that I can stay in my own appartment while choosing lounge furniture etc....

Furniture Packs
Hi Jewel
I agree it would be better to source the furniture myself but I would need to rent somewhere to stay while doing this as my apartment would be unfurnished. I guess i need to weigh up the cost of accommodation against potential savings.
Ideally I would like to furnish bedrooms and essentials before arriving so that I can stay in my own appartment while choosing lounge furniture etc....
We had the same problem but our agent just loaned us a furnished one for 3 days while we bought our furniture.Others have just gone to a cheap B & B.
One of the best things about ownership is that its your new home and its great fun furnishing it . You give it your personal touch and can save hundreds of pounds commission by doing it yourselves.We had package quotes at around £2000 MORE than it cost us so be careful!!
Individual traders do free delivery and take pride in their service locally plus they act quickly.
A bed and a kettle as the 1st purchase will cut it down to two days as that will do for the 1st night Lol!!
We had EVERYTHING within 3 days!!

Last edited:

sasha

Furniture Packs
Hi
We stayed for 2 nights in a local hotel. This was more than enough time to organise the beds and other essentials, in fact it only took 2 days to buy everything in and around Bodrum. All furniture and beds were bought from Yatas . They are on the right hand side on the main road on the way out of Bodrum, very helpful great english speaker and delivered same day as purchase. Biggest problem was cleaning of apartment it took 2 full days!!! as builders do not clean in Turkey. You should check this out. I know you can pay to have this done but it was pretty expensive,maybe you will want to get that done by someone else and save the hassle.Koctas and Metro have all the other things that you need. There are also many local shops. If you are not renting out immediately I would only buy the essentials the first time then when you go each time after that you can add to it.
Sasha

sand09

Furniture Packs
I can recommend Jo from index
She is not based near Tuzla but can have furniture delivered to your apartment before you arrive. She has a good selection of furniture (even handmade) and is very helpful. We used her services last year for a double bed + mattress, matching mirror, sofabed and curtains. It was great to have the curtains already fitted before we arrived. She can email you photos and samples.
All the rest we did ourselves (Koctas, Kippa and Metro are great). It only took us 3 day to furnish the apartment. We did bring sheets with us from the UK.
We also had a problem with the builders who left the apartment in a state. If you can organise a builders clean before you get your furniture.
I have a very good contact who can help with this if you like. Good luck!

Furniture Packs
Hi All
Can anyone recommend a reliable supplier and installer of good quality furniture packs at reasonable prices in the area?
I would be greatful of any recommendations...thanks
I agree about Yalcinlar

Cheap and chearful, does what it says on the tin. Emailable from UK
Turned up did it all. Anything wrong took it back and returned with it correct.

Source your own furniture for soft furnishing and beds though. get what you really want!!

Steve

Latest Posts

Top Bottom