liverpool

furniture for sale brand new
Brand new furniture for sale,
never been used, 2009 style, bought
5 months ago. 4 piece suite, consisting of a 3 seater,
2 seater and 2 armchairs in artificial leather black and white.
Dinning room suite of table and 6 chairs, 2 glass cabinets,
tv stand and sideboard. Bedroom suite, double bed with storage
with large mattress still in wrapper. Continental headboard.
5 door wardrobe unit, dressing table and 2 bedside cabinets.
Bought for 6,500 tl will sell for 5,000 tl.
Also a+ bosch electrical goods still in package. 6kg load silver
washing machine, silver cooker, silver hobs, and silver extractor
fan hood bought for 4,000 tl will sell for 3,000 tl.
THERE ARE SOME PIC IN MY GALLERY YOU CAN ALL TAKE A LOOK

Last edited:

GnD

GOSH can't help but be curious! We're all ears when you're ready to tell.

Hi Liverpool, don't be drawn to tell, some people just have too much time on their hands.This is a simple "for sale" ad. to sell your furniture. I wish you all the luck in this venture. This might help by bringing your thread to the fore.

kale

hi liverpool i,m sure you will sell your furniture . i had no problem at all when i needed to sell all my furniture, advertised it on here and sold to a lovely couple even received some photo ,s so i could see what it looked like in there apartment . what evers gone wrong good luck i,m sure it will turn out ok in the end .

regards kale x

GnD

Hi Liverpool, don't be drawn to tell, some people just have too much time on their hands.This is a simple "for sale" ad. to sell your furniture. I wish you all the luck in this venture. This might help by bringing your thread to the fore.

There was no nastiness in my thread whatsoever and have very little time on my hands, as a load on here know so not sure why the implications!!!

I merely said "when you're ready" but if that can be misunderstood by some I will add

"IF you are ready and want to....

and goes without saying good luck for selling the items!!! It is a friendly place on here.

GOSH can't help but be curious! We're all ears when you're ready to tell.

If you read Liverpool's thread. It was a simple ad. nowhere did it say there were problems.
People obviously just surmised there was , so instead of enquiries about the goods , or even buying, the first comments, although maybe well intended, were more interested in the story behind the sale. Such as "Oh dear, what happened?" and "curious and all ears" , If you thought it went without saying that you wished them luck with the sale, why didn't you just say that. Far more encouraging. If you took what I said as being nasty, that was not my intent. Like you said this is a friendly forum, lets keep it a friendly forum and let Liverpool get on with selling their items in peace and not hijacking their ad. over semantics.
P.S. To Liverpool, I apologise for taking over your thread and wish you the best of luck, the only good thing that came out of this banter, is that your thread will be viewed more.

:closed_2:

whu66

www.gulluk.co.uk, www.cjceramics.com
Guess what should have been asked was, any pics of said furniture,rather than OMG Guess someone has failed in turkey(i wonder why whisper whisper chatter chatter)

Good luck with the sale scouse ....now get them pics up

D

davlins

name a reasonable price for your washıng machine please if you stıll have ıt. I am ın Altınkum at present tıme

I think its only natural that when seeing a sale like this people are going to think, "I wonder why",,, it is normal human behaviour,, weather you should actualy ask is another issue,, but lets not pretend we are not curious.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom