funny food habits
lets nip the fag out and have a breather...
anybody got any weird tastes in food..i love tomato sandwiches but must have them with sugar as well as salt and pepper.
My grandad used to have bacon and treacle sarnies..sweet and sour. :lmao:

and i was actually sick ..really if i saw pink blacmange and chocolate sauce with the school dinners...i still feel queasy if i see pink and brown together(no puns now pleeese)

Guz1

funny food habits
Fresh brown soda bread spread with butter and sprinkled with sugar. I could eat a whole loaf in one sitting.

Andy

funny food habits
After finishing all the Beetroot in the jar
i like to make a long drink out of the juice
thats left, but only if it's a sweet vinegar.

The best iv'e found is Lidl's.

Thats it i'm off for a glass NOW.

JoanH

JoanH
funny food habits
Cockles and icecream!! yummy. I was pregnant at the time and had bought the cockles 'cos I like them and then 'cos the sun was shining I bought a cornet. Then I dunked the cockle in the ice cream and ated it without thinking about what I was doing (obviously a hormonal thing). My mum who was with me, told me that I use to eat them like that when I was a toddler.

tonyb12

funny food habits
I love pickled cauliflower. You can only get it as part of mixed pickle. I've thought before that I could make a fortune selling it on it's own. But what do other people think.

Andy

funny food habits
Would it not soak up the vinegar and become like
a sponge and therefor lose the caulie taste.

Just my opinion Tony. Try it & see

kaplumba

funny food habits
Pickled cauli sounds nice. I love mashed cauli instead of mashed potato. I can eat a whole one with a couple of slices of ham.

ROYREME

funny food habits
Think you would have to soak the cauli in brine first,before pickling it ?.But anything pickled is ok with me .Also like cheese and jam sarnies.

Lynda

In my dreams I'm dancing
funny food habits
I love feta cheese and honey... especailly the mountain honey. Hubby thinks all my food tastes are weird can not understand combining fruit with meat ie curries with pineapple in etc. Also I do not eat bread with my food and that he says is weird...........lol

funny food habits
umm..i love mashed caulie..also love a meze made from caulie florets rolled in galata .un.its a coating flour..so i suppose batter would be ok..with a pinch of red pepper then fried..lovely..
Joan is out and out winner so far for weird tastes..cockles and ice cream. !

Raysalaff

Just Call Me Ray !
funny food habits
andy chapman said:
After finishing all the Beetroot in the jar
i like to make a long drink out of the juice
thats left, but only if it's a sweet vinegar.

The best iv'e found is Lidl's.

Thats it i'm off for a glass NOW.

Andy, you would love the Beetroot I have then, it's in Raspberry Red Wine Vinegar, Eat the Beet drink the vinegar and get P****d

funny food habits
My best friend likes roast tatties dripped in melted vanilla ice cream!

I really enjoy cheddar cheese and christmas cake...
Left over christmas pudding fried in brandy butter...
Cheese and Mango chutney (known to me as hairy pickle).

Oh and one last one introduced to me by a friend in canada....

Take 2 digestive biscuits, spread each with crunchy peanut better (unsweetened is best), and then put a dollop of vanilla icecream between the biscuits.... messy but wow!

chesney

yes I am a girl lol
funny food habits
My sıster loves spaghettı and custard weırd ı know lol!
My brother loves cold ravıolı starıght out the can.
My dad lıkes pıckled garlıc and stınks the house out.
Me and my mum are normal thank god!
My sıster says Iim dısgustıng for eatıng sılverskıns straıght out the jar and dıppıng them ın cream cheese...come on spaghettı and custard!!

Andy

funny food habits
Raysalaff said:
Andy, you would love the Beetroot I have then, it's in Raspberry Red Wine Vinegar, Eat the Beet drink the vinegar and get P****d

That sounds right up my street Ray.

So where do you live again. ?

thunderstorm22

stevie wonder.
funny food habits
hey
andy im the same with the beetroot juice i love that but also i like the beetroot in a snadwich with a lil salad thats good not sure if i have wierd tastes but used to love dipping my chips in the school custard when i was wee high lol
aj

keep smiling :)

funny food habits
what a weird lot we are..peanut butter and ice cream..tatties and ice cream
but so far Jane takes the sweet and sour biscuit..
COCKLES & ice cream yuk

Latest Posts

Top Bottom