Funeral of Shimon Peres
It was good to see so many Leaders and Former Leaders at the Funeral of Shimon Peres. Bill.

Why Bill? What was so good about it? Latterly he was a dove but at the outset and for years after 1948 he was a leading proponent of the Israeli regime which conducted ethnic cleansing of people from land which had not been allocated to the new Israeli state.

Bill & June

Dreaming of Akbuk
Funeral of Shimon Peres
Why Bill? What was so good about it? Latterly he was a dove but at the outset and for years after 1948 he was a leading proponent of the Israeli regime which conducted ethnic cleansing of people from land which had not been allocated to the new Israeli state.

Widdrington,
There is no doubt that in his early days he was a Hawk, but at the Oslo Peace Accords he tried to strike a deal with the Palestinians, I think that alone deserves recognition.

Bill.

Funeral of Shimon Peres
The middle East is a tinderbox. There has been relative peace for a number of years. In an area where so many Countries are trying to make war with other Countries and people in their own Countries are being killed on a daily basis, world war 3 hasn,t broken out. Lets keep it that way. Dont like to hear people stirring up trouble which is likely to drag ourselves into conflict and result in many more deaths. Although there is still conflict all over the Middle East my suspicions are things could be a lot worse.

Akasya

Postless Pointer
Funeral of Shimon Peres
Beloved of a murderous , illegal terrorist regime that wantonly murdered the wives , children and loved ones of British Servicemen , alongside the men they loved.

Pariah's and outcasts eternal.

Steve

Yalides

Am I pretty ?
Funeral of Shimon Peres
Beloved of a murderous , illegal terrorist regime that wantonly murdered the wives , children and loved ones of British Servicemen , alongside the men they loved.

Pariah's and outcasts eternal.

Steve

Bit like the camel shaggers that surround them Steve ?

Akasya

Postless Pointer
Funeral of Shimon Peres
Maybe to someone that does not value the lives of those murdered by the Zionist terrorists.

Steve

Yalides

Am I pretty ?
Funeral of Shimon Peres
Maybe to someone that does not value the lives of those murdered by the Zionist terrorists.

Steve

Not all one way traffic Steve. Plenty of jihadis lobbing rockets into Israel but then again they deserve it I suppose.

Akasya

Postless Pointer
Funeral of Shimon Peres
The Zionist's deliberately terrorised the men , women and children of British Sovereign forces , Zionist Israel is and was no friend of the UK, as for the Palestinians , what have they left ?

Palastinian terrorism , no matter how dreadful, has a corollary in the Zionist state , State terrorism , as a foreign policy is imho the very worst of the worst.

the only positive is that most of the world's Jewry are not Zionist's

Steve

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom