Mandyush

Fundraising Event in Turgutreis
A fundraising event will held in Turgutreis on 10th Oct to raise money to feed the street cats and dogs over the Winter.
It will be held at The Corner Pub on Bar St between 11am and 4pm.
Home made cakes, jams, chutneys etc will be on sale, also a large selection of books, CDs and Bric a Brac.
There will also be raffles, games and auctions during the day.

Anyone wishing to donate items for sale, raffle or auction can contact
Mandy 05376593258 or Carol 05393814871

The last event was a great success, let's hope we can make this one even better

Mandy

dngood

Hi Mandy, all the best for this event. Please send me a PM if you'd like me to lend my support by putting this on the next issue of the Bodrum Bulletin, which goes out this Thursday (24th).

Dave.

Gail

Good luck Mandy, you all did a great job last year, lots of animals were fed right through the winter so lets hope you raise as much if not more this year.

Dave I have just been talking to Mandy, she would be very grateful if you can put this in the BB :clap:

nanamo

We cant be there as we will still be in the Uk but good luck on the day, hope you raise shed loads. Molly

Hi everyone i live in england till next may will be moving out then,i raise money for the blue cross animal center in uk,will be moving to mahmutlar,not sure where turgutreis is but i hope you raise lots of money for the animals,its great what you do and if i am able to help next year i will all the best Angie

Latest Posts

Top Bottom