Status
Not open for further replies.

zuberdust

IM THE BESTEST :)
funding for TLF
omg i got a message from a certain user reminding me that she/he pays for this forum so because of this person the site gets kept going!! and i'm to remember that..... well thank you how kind.... now i see why some people feel as if they have more rights on this site... lol

Firebrand

funding for TLF
I don't really understand what this post is all about, as I'm not one for hidden messages. I would suggest that if you have something to say about someone then either say it, report it to the moderators, or put them on your ignore list.

luckycat68

LOVING MY LIFE
funding for TLF
Yes I few weeks ago I sent a PM to him - cos he was sending me very rude Pm s about being a Turkish Stalker and a sad old lady with back problems that he did not care about - I am willing to publish all his pm s to me

This is what a wrote to him - I certainly am not saying I keep the TLF running
What a silly young man he is !

sent on 29th July - why bring it up now ??

I will have you know that I have a Turkish Citizenship / passport etc for 14 years- so that makes me more Turkish then you will EVER be

As for contacting Mushtaq about me --- please go ahead - Do you think it scares me -- NO
This is only a forum - as i said before if you dont like then dont read
My cash contribution towards TLF helps to keep this forum running - remember that

Mushtaq

Founding Member
funding for TLF

My cash contribution towards TLF helps to keep this forum running - remember that

I have to point out here that your contributions pay for your advertising, you do not donate to keep the forum running, but pay for a service you receive, there is a difference between people who donate because they like to give something back and support the forum and advertisers who pay to gain more business.

Although I appreciate you paying for advertising your business, just wanted to point out the difference between donations and paying for adverts.

luckycat68

LOVING MY LIFE
funding for TLF
I have to point out here that your contributions pay for your advertising, you do not donate to keep the forum running, but pay for a service you receive, there is a difference between people who donate because they like to give something back and support the forum and advertisers who pay to gain more business.

Although I appreciate you paying for advertising your business, just wanted to point out the difference between donations and paying for adverts.

But I am sure it does help in some way ! - otherwise it would be free - but I am not arguing that fact !
I have been a very happy member of TLF since 2006 but am considering not posting any more.
The problem being that Z seems to have a hatred for me - I do not care if he likes me or not but I do not know what his problem is against me - he seems to like to cause trouble against me
As I said before if he does not like my posts then why does he read - just put me on his ignore list

zuberdust

funding for TLF
But I am sure it does help in some way ! - otherwise it would be free - but I am not arguing that fact !
I have been a very happy member of TLF since 2006 but am considering not posting any more.
The problem being that Z seems to have a hatred for me - I do not care if he likes me or not but I do not know what his problem is against me - he seems to like to cause trouble against me
As I said before if he does not like my posts then why does he read - just put me on his ignore list
no comment...

Last edited:

luckycat68

LOVING MY LIFE
funding for TLF
no one mentioned u lucky cat...

But it was quite obvious who you meant ---- meow - so why dont you be a man and name names ??
I am sick to death with your pm s to me and your nasty remarks -- what have I ever done to upset you ?

immac

Senior Member Has-Been
funding for TLF
I would not like to think that any member considered themselves more valuable to the forum than any other; each person contributes something different and that difference makes the forum dynamic.
I have watched the rough ride that Zuberdust got from the outset - and it was unpleasant at first, although I thought it had settled down. It seemed to be about his age and looks (as we imagine them to be - who knows what anyone is really like?) rather than anything of substance.

I think there is an "ignore" button somewhere to blank out any individual you don`t want to hear from. Perhaps that might be a better option than duelling in public. There will always be people you don`t like - just ignore them.

Ian

parrot

funding for TLF
I thought it was about his self importance,which is beside the point.If he has a complaint or for that matter L.C. it should be dealt with off screen by the admins instead of this cyber feud with allegations flying around.

bobthenob

Non Active Member
funding for TLF
l always use the ignore button now,if l find someone is unreasonable.
lt does help to calm the mind and to get on with the more important issues on the forum.
Sue,l strongly advise you to ignore Zuberdust by putting him on your ignore list.lt works for me

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
funding for TLF
There will always be people you talk/meet with in life that irritates you, and I agree Bob and others we have to just ignore and go on with our life in our own merry way. It's the same with our animals, my dog Monty is blind, therefore he is mostly on the defensive and will take instant dislike to other dogs, not all, and here is the same thing, we are all different, that's what makes this life so interesting. There aren't many people I dislike as I am just that kind of personality, however it does sometimes happen. I have to say that if I read a post that irritates me and continues to do so, I just activate the ignore button. Simples (kich).

jimskem

funding for TLF
Zuberdust,You started this thread last night, saying you had received a message
from a [user] and stated what was in the message. Didn't name names, certainly
pointed the finger though.
Lucky Cat says she sent the P.M. to you on the 29th of July.
So were you just at a loose end last night when you started the thread.
Indeed you were given a rough ride when you joined the Forum, but i'm sure you
will agree you brought it on youself, and apologised.
Lately i'm sure members thought your contribution to Turkishliving exellent,
and you were a likeable person. I thought your jokes were, Special, it was the way
you told em which done it for me.
So why the vendetta against Luckycat. Is it a cry to be smothered i ask myself.
On a couple of your posts on this thread you say No Comment, i suggest you
keep that phrase in mind if you have the urge to send other P.M.s to members.
Noticed a Typo here, for smothered read mothered.

zuberdust

funding for TLF
to make a point that EVERYONE is equal on this forum and no one should consider themselves more important! :)

EVELYNNE

evelynne
funding for TLF
good point zuber - if you adhere to that then all will be fine. I personally wouldn't dream to think i was better than anyone on here, all equal in cyberspace is an excellent rule

Eve

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom