bal canavar

“Je suis l'humanité.”
Full Niqab should be now banned for security
If there was ever a time for the full Niquab to be banned it is now .

The niqab is not obligatory Therefore, there should be no quibbling over banning it for the security reasons.

Do we need something to happen in UK or Turkey before acting ; or we may have more Lee Rigby type situations and without being able to identify the perpetrator .

Most Islamic associations do not see the niqab as part of religious jurisprudence. Islam requires women to dress modestly and wear a hijab, but does not urge them to cover their full face.

The U.S. Embassy in Abu Dhabi confirmed an American citizen was killed Monday in a public restroom at a shopping mall on Reem Island

American kindergarten teacher who is the mother of twins was stabbed to death in the bathroom of an Abu Dhabi shopping mall by a robed figure .

The attack on the teacher identified by her family as 47-year-old Ibolya Ryan comes just weeks after the U.S. embassies in the Middle East warned citizens of an anonymous posting on a jihadist website encouraging attacks against teachers at American schools in Muslim countries .

If you look at the gait of the robed figure it could be a man. How would you be able to identify the assailant ? The Niquib should be banned NOW like in some European countries . If Abu Dhabi who are now contemplating a ban and it is a Muslim country why can't the UK and Turkey obviously wouldn't go down well with Erdogan but who cares.

Last edited:

oldfogy

Just passing through
Makes you wonder what she asked the TWO security guards that she spoke to, (as shown in the clip above) so I would have thought if it was a male the voice might have drawn some attention, so I would think it's definitely a woman.

Strange also even on the TV news last night, there was no mention of any conversation with either of the security guards.

Something else that I also thought looked strange was the length of the robe, it looked as if it was to long, or is that a mistake.

bickern

I also thought looked strange was the length of the robe, it looked as if it was to long, or is that a mistake.

That's the problem when you buy off the peg at C&A.

:juggle:

-----------------------------------------------------------
A local woman has been arrested in the United Arab Emirates, suspected of murdering an American teacher in a toilet in an Abu Dhabi shopping centre.

Police said the suspect had also tried to place a bomb outside the home of an American doctor.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-30333925

Last edited:

bal canavar

“Je suis l'humanité.”
She/he must of been cold and calculating to pick up a newspaper and to wait
90 mins before pouncing on the mother of two children . Take your point on the voice when speaking to the guards but the Gait is very manly .

oldfogy

Just passing through
That's the problem when you buy off the peg at C&A.

:juggle:
In that case, I'll stick with M&S

She/he must of been cold and calculating to pick up a newspaper and to wait
90 mins before pouncing on the mother of two children . Take your point on the voice when speaking to the guards but the Gait is very manly .
Hens the need for a full length veil.

bal canavar

“Je suis l'humanité.”
2r55gro.jpg

How was she picked out in the line up ???

TNT123

To Young to be This Old
This sack should be banned in all country's.I know this was in UAE and they have their own customs and culture,but surly this sends a message to the world about this pathetic dress sence.People have been banging on about this was gonna happen sooner or later and now that it has the Uk Gov is gonna have to wake up and smell the coffee.Starting in Britain,if you want to wear a full body covering,go and live in the countries that allow it.The head scarf should be the only piece of clothing that should be allowed if your religious.
Trev.

Spurs

Spurs
Is anyone surprised? Horrified maybe but certainly not surprised. Its a garment that has been used before & no doubt will used again.

As per the UK is waiting for something to happen before they ban it.

The assassin has a very similar look to Darth Vader on wheels.

oldfogy

Just passing through
If the governments won't do anything about banning the niqab and it's what the general population want, then we should all start using at least a full head/facial covering then start to see the outcry from the police, then see what their reaction is.

Although with most motor bike helmets you can see a persons face and yet they are asked to remove or not allowed to be worn when in especially a bank, and yet a person can cover their face with a cloth and nothing is said.

Again as previously said along with on-line reports, the wearing of a niqab is not a religious requirement.

oldfogy

Just passing through
About time a petition was started to ban it. Or just "French it".
Do you think we might have enough people with our line of thinking to make a worthwhile poll?

Spurs

Spurs
Do you think we might have enough people with our line of thinking to make a worthwhile poll?

Yes, including many Muslims. Its more a case of, has the UK Government got the guts to bring in a law to ban it?

Bit of a quandary now, freedom of choice or security? SECURITY every time. 30 years back I might have thought differently but not this day & age,

TNT123

To Young to be This Old
Been living here now nealy 2 yrs and I can count on one hand how many women(I think they were) I've seen wearing them.Been back to the Uk 3 times and Rochdale was full of them.Personally I think they are just sticking their thumbs up at us saying "We can wear what we want and you can't do anything about it" The sooner Uk gets a leader with a back bone the better.
Trev.

Maria-s

Thinking of moving
If there was ever a time for the full Niquab to be banned it is now .

The niqab is not obligatory Therefore, there should be no quibbling over banning it for the security reasons.

Do we need something to happen in UK or Turkey before acting ; or we may have more Lee Rigby type situations and without being able to identify the perpetrator .

Most Islamic associations do not see the niqab as part of religious jurisprudence. Islam requires women to dress modestly and wear a hijab, but does not urge them to cover their full face.

The U.S. Embassy in Abu Dhabi confirmed an American citizen was killed Monday in a public restroom at a shopping mall on Reem Island

American kindergarten teacher who is the mother of twins was stabbed to death in the bathroom of an Abu Dhabi shopping mall by a robed figure .

The attack on the teacher identified by her family as 47-year-old Ibolya Ryan comes just weeks after the U.S. embassies in the Middle East warned citizens of an anonymous posting on a jihadist website encouraging attacks against teachers at American schools in Muslim countries .

If you look at the gait of the robed figure it could be a man. How would you be able to identify the assailant ? The Niquib should be banned NOW like in some European countries . If Abu Dhabi who are now contemplating a ban and it is a Muslim country why can't the UK and Turkey obviously wouldn't go down well with Erdogan but who cares.

Absoultely right...it could be anyone u see this attire. People have escaped the UK by going into a mosque to change into this clothing and get out of the country.
What does it take to stop this

bal canavar

“Je suis l'humanité.”
Been living here now nealy 2 yrs and I can count on one hand how many women(I think they were) I've seen wearing them.Been back to the Uk 3 times and Rochdale was full of them.Personally I think they are just sticking their thumbs up at us saying "We can wear what we want and you can't do anything about it" The sooner Uk gets a leader with a back bone the better.
Trev.

Trev If you go to different parts of Istanbul now. It is I can imagine in the same league as Rochdale for the Niqab . It has been used in robberies and shoplifting crime . No attacks on Yabanci's yet .

Latest Posts

Top Bottom