lori55

Fridge/Freezer
Hi, can anyone recommend where to buy a large fridge/freezer in Yalikavak/Bodrum. Thanks Lori

Thanks for all your help, we have an Arcelik fridge/freezer that is now out or warranty which has not had much use but is not working correctly, the fridge only gets cold towards the top and the freezer is not freezing and we were advised that it would be to expensive to try to get it fixed (although we have not tried asking Arcelik), but we can't believe how expensive they are to replace

Last edited:

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
Fridge/Freezer
from the arcelik or beko stores up past garanti bank are the better places

martin

Yalides

Am I pretty ?
Fridge/Freezer
Metro or Kipa guarantees if you have a breakdown are pretty worthless. Stick with Arcelik or Beko who come out quickly if you have any problems. That,s been our experience.

sunseeker

Fridge/Freezer
I would recommend the Beko shop on the Bodrum Rd, having had several years service with a washing machine it refused to fast spin. After visiting the shop they arrange a service call from the main service agents and 2 guys came the same afternoon replaced a part and charged £30.
I thought that not a bad price and excellent service.
Another electrical retailer maybe worth a look is on the Bodrum ring road almost opposite the Shell garage near the large Good Year signs. (between the Gumbet and Betez turns) he is usually up for a deal.

PDM

Fridge/Freezer
We used arcelik opposite oasis centre Bodrum Rd, payed for a large silver fridge freezer but it did not fit in the built in space, called the shop an they sent a white smaller one that arrived an hour after making the call. Going back there to buy a slot in oven next. They speak good English an are very helpfull.

Last edited:

lori55

Fridge/Freezer
Thanks for all your help, we have an Arcelik fridge/freezer that is now out or warranty which has not had much use but is not working correctly, the fridge only gets cold towards the top and the freezer is not freezing and we were advised that it would be to expensive to try to get it fixed, but we can't believe how expensive they are to replace.

perfect1949

i just love my clique
Fridge/Freezer
went today to arcelik and you can get one for 800 tl , and as des say,s the guarantee at kipa metro is not all that good

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
Fridge/Freezer
Thanks for all your help, we have an Arcelik fridge/freezer that is now out or warranty which has not had much use but is not working correctly, the fridge only gets cold towards the top and the freezer is not freezing and we were advised that it would be to expensive to try to get it fixed, but we can't believe how expensive they are to replace.
Hi

Would you be interested in a 2nd hand one ? Its a tall fridge with a small freezer inside. It belongs to a friend of mine who sadly lost her house and its currently stored at our place in Yalikavak but its hardly been used

PM me if interested and I will ask her how much she wants for it

Linsey ( Mrs Yalimart)

Latest Posts

Top Bottom