missmo

missmo
Fridge Freezer for sale - Akbuk
any body interested in buying used fridge freezer just over 12 months old Arcelik Altus 315, stands about 5ft has 1 full door and houses a small freezer at top £60 please.

Is in good condition but not really large enough now that we live full time in Turkey

pm me if interested and ill send you pics if you want

mo

Eleanor

Re: Fridge Freezer for sale

Hello, can you tell me where you are living, I am interested in buying your fridge/freezer but need to know how far away you are from me, I live in Altinkum. Look forward to hearing from you. Thanks Eleanor

missmo

missmo

sorry i should have said i was from akbuk and no sorry it not frost free, but its a good fridge freezer pm if either of you are still interested

mo

missmo

missmo

no body interested in my poor fridge freezer then

Hi Again,Just sent pictures on,If our friend wants it ,any chance of delivery,Altinkum,behind migros ?? Cheers Jeff

missmo

missmo

we dont have transport but when our new one is delivered im sure they could drop it back in altinkum for a tip, i will be getting the new one from there

we dont have transport but when our new one is delivered im sure they could drop it back in altinkum for a tip, i will be getting the new one from there

Right,She thinks the fridge is great,if you could PM me your Turkish ?? phone number or Uk ? Are you in Akbuk now.If so i can arrange for the money over there ,Also when is it available ? We are back on Oct 2nd So could even pick up ourself ,or maybe you could deliver and we can arrange for someone to be there Cheers Jeff

missmo

missmo
sorry Jeff and Christine the fridge freezer is sold now and is being collected on friday
thanks for the interest though

Eleanor

Hi sorry for the delay in getting back to you is the fridge/freezer still available or has somebody snapped it up? Thanks Elle

Hi again,Not to worry about fridge,thats always the problem when we are not in Altinkum,will keep looking,Thanks anyway Jeff and Chris

Latest Posts

Top Bottom