Andy

Free Razors
Thanks again Diane i'll give the old electric
one a rest for a while.

:39:

Struggs

Recycled Teenager
Free Razors
Well I don't know whether to laugh or cry, I am not getting any of these freebies.

jane2005

Can't get enough
Free Razors
Tut, offer not available in Turkey, looks like I will be sticking to the overpriced Mach3's

ade

Free Razors
Struggs said:
Well I don't know whether to laugh or cry, I am not getting any of these freebies.
Thats a shame!
I have received the superdrug holiday pack, razors, shampoo, suncream and a few others. Jill has beeged me to stop but I couldn't resist the baileys one today.
Top Cheapskating!
Adrian

jane2005

Can't get enough
Free Razors
Yeah, rub it in Ade.

i am not bothered anyway, I happen to love my furry legs and galloping bikini line.

Struggs

Recycled Teenager
Free Razors
I also sent for these for my Brother and even he has received them, my suspicions could go towards the postman, but as it is my next door neighbour don't think this is the case.

ade

Free Razors
forgot to say, applied for my father in law as well. he is still working out whether he should use the fake tan. he will probably use it with the free razor. he is only 82! He has just coloured his hair with the free hair colour shampoo.
My postman is not talking to me because he has to carry all these samples! mind you, he is a miserable sod anyway.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom