pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
Free Neutering Akbuk
Thats wonderful news . Pleasure to read this post . If only thier were more vets like you in Turkey it would make many many people happy . and the streets would be safer for all
Diane

saffie

Saffie
Free Neutering Akbuk
What a fantastic thing to do Yaser.

How great to hear of a vet doing something so positive to help the many street animals...........I truly applaud you!

:bigkiss:

saffie

maggie

Free Neutering Akbuk
Well done Yasar you are a little star.

A much needed service here in Akbuk.

So nice to know someone cares.

Love and hugs to you.

Maggie xxxxx

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Free Neutering Akbuk
A big Thank You also to Ang, great news, hope other areas follow soon. Come on the Vet in Yalikavak, Gumusluk and the surrounding areas. Please help make this happen. I know lots of work is going on behind the scenes and the work being done by Luckycat, Felixthecat, Rosewall and many many more.

Angela Stansfield

Non Active Member
Free Neutering Akbuk
I sincerely hope that there will be a queue of people waiting to have the animals of Akbuk neutered. This has been a long hard slog but has been worth every minute. There is still a lot of hard work left to do.

Please dont forget the meeting on 9th December. We still need members for the Charity and support and ideas for fund raising. This will hopefully make Akbuk a better place to live for all of you and the animals.

Valian

Let sleeping dogs lie
Free Neutering Akbuk
I will contact some pals of mine in Akbuk. They are currently feeding 2 Mums and their pups, so these Mums will certainly need spaying. Thanks very much for your offer Yaser, I will give them your number.

LyndaCB

Free Neutering Akbuk
Great news - thank you to all involved for your hard work.

Just a couple of questions (sorry if they have been answered before ;-)

If anyone needed a 'street' dog or cat neutered, where would they take it or would an appointment have to be made first? Would the dog then be 'tagged' in the ear?

Once again, thanks, hopefully this scheme will help tackle the growing problem.:95im:

Free Neutering Akbuk
Excellent news and a very positive step to showing clearly a committement towards improving the quality of service for the street animals.
Well done Yaser and Ang.....................this is the way forward and will undoubtedly encourage people to take an active part in fund-raising towards a Neuter/Release Centre.

Vet-Yaser

www.didimvet.com
Free Neutering Akbuk
-->: Re: Free Neutering Akbuk

Great news - thank you to all involved for your hard work.

Just a couple of questions (sorry if they have been answered before ;-)

If anyone needed a 'street' dog or cat neutered, where would they take it or would an appointment have to be made first? Would the dog then be 'tagged' in the ear?

Once again, thanks, hopefully this scheme will help tackle the growing problem.:95im:

You can brıng dırectly to Didım clınıc or you can brıng to Akbuk clinic and I wıll transport to Dıdım and brıng back. The tags are not good ıdea because they are causıng ınfectıon to the ear. We wıll snıp tıp of the ear to ıdentıfy neuterıng.

Wıth regard to appoıntment I need to know to make schedule for operatıon. thank you

Latest Posts

Top Bottom