hepsicool

Well... Not exactly.
Free Internet Advertising of Your Business/Products/Services
This is Onur from Hepsi Cool for those who remember us in Altinkum until the end of 2007. We had a shop selling import food, beans, pot noodles and all. It has been a while since I wrote anything on this forum. Thanks to Mushtaq, my account is still valid.

I wonder if everyone we met are still in Altinkum. It is nice to see familiar names in the forum. I want to say hello to everybody once more. My wife and I live in Taiwan now, and like it here very much. The food is excellent and cheap even compared to Turkey.

We also started a new free internet service a few days ago. I thought some of you guys might want to take advantage of it. I know many of you have your own businesses or sell your hand made products in Altinkum or elsewhere. Our purpose is to offer free services where you can have your own website, and advertise in both English and Turkish for many people to see. There is a paid option too, but not necessary to post.

There is also Chinese language on the site. I am sure those of you who remember us will not wonder where in the world Chinese came from!!!

So if you are interested, go to www.lachoco.com.

I am still curious where you guys are getting food from these days. Are there new options in Altinkum now? I will probably be in Turkey around August and will pay a visit to Didim to get in touch with old friends there. I miss my fish & chips from my most favorite restaurant!!!

Last edited:

roz

roz
Hi Onur
Its good to hear from you and glad you are doing well. We still can get the odd brit foods but we miss you shop.Please tell Jo I was asking after her.

love Roz/ Gordon

hepsicool

Well... Not exactly.
Hi Roz,

Nice to hear from you too. Hope to see you guys in August if you are still around. Wish you and Gordon our best.

Onur & Jo

peter the postie

Wer'e not really here
Hi, I looked around for pot noodles last year but couldn't find any :(
Shame your shop closed. :(

hepsicool

Well... Not exactly.
Sorry to hear that. Good pot noodles are not easy to find in Turkey. This pretty much explains why we had to close the shop. Didnt have enough products and too many headaches for imports. Here we live in pot noodle heaven in Taiwan (literally). I wish I could beam up one of the supermarkets here with all their products to Didim. Best of luck...

Latest Posts

Top Bottom