Andy

Free Image Mender website
This is only available for the next 21hrs.

Iv'e used this this morning and it gets a 10/10 from me.

http://www.wikisend.com/download/541950/ImageMender.zip

File size: 1.7 MB

Image Mender - the program allows you to remove any lines or blemishes on your images and it also helps you to remove larger marks, logos or any other undesirable elements. Image Mender is easy to use. The clear and user-friendly interface of the program enables you to work. You just need to highlight the part of the image you would like to correct, and then Image Mender will do the rest. After editing, you can save it in the desired format.

v6cod

Living in Okcular
Well I have installed it and tried to open a number of images and all I get is a new window with a grey screen!!! What did you do differently Andy?

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
When you click on File > Open Image, it should open your "My Pictures" and you select an image from there.

Once the image has opened in a new window, left-click your mouse on it and a red dot will appear. You use this to mark the image where it has to be mended.

I've got it working OK.

Last edited:

v6cod

Living in Okcular
It wasn't the program but the size of the images I was trying to open for some reason it won't open anything very large, for instance it is fine on a 2048x1536 jpg but won't open a 2576x1932 jpg.

I will just have to resize one I want to mend in Photoshop and try again.

Thanks for you replies.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom