Status
Not open for further replies.

kadin

Free Forum Starter Sites
I thought I saw advertised on here some free forums as I would like to set up my own turkish forum related to a specific subject which I feel needs adressing so where can I find them. I cannot afford to pays someone to set up a website for me at the moment. Any suggestions but not MSN please.

K

Tonya

Ex owner Calis Beach
Free Forum Starter Sites
Proboards, Ezboard, invisionfree. If you do a search for free forums or free message board on google you will see there are loads of them.

Mushtaq

Founding Member
Free Forum Starter Sites
You will see plenty of them advertised in the little adverts that appear here.

GarryP

Free Forum Starter Sites
K, I'm curious, what is the subject you have in mind. Perhaps someone here you out, perhaps a suitable forum already exists?

kadin

Free Forum Starter Sites
Sorry Garry I know you were only trying to help but believe me what I have in mind would not be at all compatible with this site and it's for women only.

I checked it out and no other forum exists for this organisation I am trying to set up in fact no other organisation is set up at all in the entire universe! However, I've a lot of checking out to do first with regard to whether I might be taking on too much. If you do want to know email me privately and I will tell you what it is. :) :pressie:

GarryP

Free Forum Starter Sites
No worries Kadin, I respect your privacy, sounds like you've done your homework.
Good luck with your start-up.

GarryP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom