nwclio

Free Children's Residence Permits !
Anyone realise that if you have children in Turkish school its free to renew their annual residency permits?

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Free Children!

good advice nwclio.
.im sure many people dont realise it..maybe you will extend this thread and give more details..
i dont have school age kids now but im coming across more and more people settling here with children.. but dont know enough to be able to advice people.

hmm maybe the thread title should be altered..i looked in as i thought it might be about freeing kids in prison in Turkish jails..haha...

Valian

Let sleeping dogs lie
Re: Free Children!

I heard yesterday that they had to have a year's schooling first.....

Its good that you have highlighted this as many parents do not realise this.
They have to pay for the first year,but after that as long as the children attend school throughout the year,there is no charge.
The school has to give a written statement,which confirms that the child has been in full-time education..........I assume there is a form that the schools have to complete.
I told some friends about this,and they are busily obtaining the needed school documentation and have had it confimed by the powers that be that this is correct information

luckycat68

LOVING MY LIFE
I did not realise this - and I am sure many others don"t
Very interesting post
:thanks:

nwclio

The document that is needed is supplied by the headmaster of the school and must be stamped and countersigned, the form is called "ogrenci belgesi" so if you ask for this then take it with you to renew your children's permits, they're free.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom