YogiPJ

Freaky Stuff
Of late I've become very interested in "Spiritual" stuff (which Lorraine referes to as "Freaky Stuff" :)

I've just published a page on our website to share some of the really interesting stuff I've found.

I'd be interested to get any feedback or even to start a "spiritual" discussion.

Regards
Pete

Last edited by a moderator:

Andywebb

Freaky Stuff
Yes why not as Mushtaq says give us some info here and save us the time of looking at your new development or properties which you have already mentioned in the correct area on this forum. Speak about coming in through the back door to get business. Your post is a bit freaky if you ask me! By the way you do have a nice website, informative.

Ms Who

aka Kym Ciftci
Freaky Stuff
Pete,

Can you clarify what you mean by "spiritual"? are we talking, ghosts and spirits, religious beliefs, alternate universes, doplegangers, paganism, wiccas, natropathy, alternative therapies, complimentary therapies, extra terrestials, telekenises, mediums, clairvoyants, Uri Geller etc.....

YogiPJ

Freaky Stuff
Hi Guys

The link I posted did go direct to my "spiritual" page (which if anyone does want to look, can be found from a link on the "About Us" page) so you wouldn't have had to look at our development. If that was the reason for my posting, I'd have been doing that for months now in threads which would have more likely prospects. I do understand your cynicism though.

Ok. Mushtaq you asked for it, so here goes.

One of the links on the page is to a site www.mayan-calendar-code.com which discusses the Mayan Calendar. This 5,000 year old calendar discovered in the earliy 80's has quite recently been interpreted by Swedish scientist Carl Johan Calleman. Calleman says that the calendar does not track time, but the evolution of consciousness. The calendar, which is carved in stone, record events back from the "big bang" 16.4 billion years ago, through major events like the ice age, prehistoric man, world wars etc. through to the year 2011 when it stops. Now don't worry, it's not going to be the end of the world, just the end as we know it <g>

It may well take some major catastrophies over the next 5 years to get us all to come to our senses & to save our planet from destruction, and in fact the calendar does predict that there will be increasing tragic events like the recent hurricanes, tsunami etc. and perhaps even a world war or the collapse of the world economy.

What Calleman says is that the consiousness of the world will have evolved by then & that we will all have become aware by then that we are energy beings, and that our bodies are just a vehicle for us to experience our planet & so to raise our consciousness, that of the planet & the universe.

It is the conditioning of society & our upbringing that makes us think that our bodies are in fact us. But it is our energy (or our souls) that is our true self. And we are just part of something much bigger. Put together, our individual consiousness & that of all other things, makes up the consciousness of "God", so we are all one.

Now thats not all Callemans thinking. That I guess is my summary (and not a very good one at that) of what I've learned from many sources, hence several different links in addition to the Mayan Calendar one. The site incidentally is not by Calleman, but by an American couple who have a very good way of explaining Calleman (& others) findings.

So how's that for freaky Andy? And by the way, thanks for the compliment. We aim to please :)

Pete

Last edited:

YogiPJ

Freaky Stuff
Hi Ms Who

You just pipped me to the post. Hopefully my reply answered your question (not that I understood half the things you mentioned - ? doplegangers, wiccas, natropathy ? - perhaps you could enlighten me :)

Ms Who

aka Kym Ciftci
Freaky Stuff
Oooo Martyn thats rude!

Pete, FYI

Doplegangers - doubles of you living in an alternate universe (Ive obviously read too much Sci Fi!

Wicca - Witchcraft

Natropathy - Natural Healing

And having read your link to info on the Mayan calender - i did find it really interesting but what I found "freaky" was how much the female researcher looked like Charlotte Coleman (the actress who played Scarlet in Four Weddings and a Funeral) who died in 2001! - Dopleganger perhaps?

Mushtaq

Founding Member
Freaky Stuff
I read this book The Celestine Prophecy few years back and found it interesting, I think it probably based around the same sources.

It does make you think about your environment in a different way, maybe time to dig it up and re-read it :lol: because I have forgotten most of it :lol: one thing that I do remember and still believe in how inter-connected we are, how a little chance meeting or contact can change the path of your life.

Spooky ......

YogiPJ

Freaky Stuff
Mushtaq

You are exactly right. I have read a synopsis of the Celstine Prophecy and it is indeed on the same lines. As are hundreds of other different websites, books & films which are being published in recent years. I urge anyone interested in this stuff, to take a look at some of the other stuff on my page. (Mushtaq - can I copy some of it here perhaps?)

All this stuff has helped me to re-evaluate my life. There is so much more than the materialistic life to which we have been conditioned.

It's not just "smelling the roses" or appreciating the finer things, it's seeing that each and every one of us is directly responsible for the war, famine & destruction of our planet. When we do all see that "we are one" then our lives will no longer be the same.

Mushtaq

Founding Member
Freaky Stuff
Feel free to share your ideas and knowledge here, we do need a nudge from time to time to look deeper into ourselves, not easy with the hectic life that most of us have created for ourselves.

aitchij

aitch
Freaky Stuff
Well being completely materialistic the world better not end in 2011 as thats when my mortgage ends and I want time to enjoy that!!!!

But on a more serious note, it does make you think....

Gail

Freda

Freaky Stuff
I too have read the Celestine Prophecy, and found it enlightening. I found the principles towards the end of the book, a little hard to come to terms with. But like Mushtaq its a good while since I read it, maybe time to pick it up again. Its also a really good adventure story, quite gripping!

YogiPJ

Freaky Stuff
Cheers Mushtaq - Here's the lot then:

One of the main reasons for moving abroad for me was to spend less time working & more time enjoying life. Over recent years I've learned a lot about myself and about life. I've finally realised that life is not about material things but is about the experience. I am now striving to live for the present moment instead of for the past or the future. I am now on a "journey towards enlightenment".

Below is a list of some of the "information" I have found which has been a major influence on this journey. The items are shown in approximately the same order in which I "discovered" them. I'm finding now that the pieces of the proverbial jigsaw are slotting together more easily each day.

Although I realise that we're are all different & that we learn in different ways, I'm sharing these sources of information with you in the hope that I might help you find some spiritual enlightenment of your own :)

Assertiveness in a week
0340849428.01._PE20_OU02_SCMZZZZZZZ_.jpg

I borrowed this book from my mate Gary a couple of years ago & I think it was very near the starting point of my journey.

Although I didn't think I was lacking in assertiveness it did sound very interesting so I took it home & read it in a week. It certainly changed my view as to how other people perceived me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Mayan Calendar
180-logo2.gif

I originally came across the Mayan Calendar after listening to some Pod Casts called "The Human Source Code". These told a fascinating story about how our view of life is blinkered by the conditioning of society and how we can re-program our "source code".

The producers of this show went on to record another Pod Cast about the Mayan Calendar. This has now evolved into the Excellent Mayan Calendar Code website which continues to guide me on my path. I still look forward to receiving the free weekly "Evolutionary News" newsletter and to attending the Ahau day teleconferences.

Take a visit yourself and let Andi Mac show you how this fascinating 5,000 year old calendrical system tracks the evolution of consciousness & how it can help develop a pathway to genuine peace-of-mind. You will not be disappointed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What the Bleep Do We Know
What-The-Bleep.jpg

I heard about this film around February 2006 and went straight out & rented it. I watched it 3 times in 3 days. This extraordinary film has awakened countless thousands of ordinary people to the possibility of a quantum existence; the realization that things may be happening simultaneously on many planes of existence, encompassing all possible outcomes.

I now own a copy which I bought in Turkey & I try to show it to everyone I care about & anyone else who I think is open to this "freaky stuff" as Lorraine calls it :). Every time I watch it (I watched it again recently when I showed it to my Uncle Peter) I see something else & understand a little more.

"The greatest discovery of my generation is that a human being can alter his life by altering his attitudes." - William James

Watch "What The Bleep Do We Know" Now & help alter your perception, raise your consciousness & indeed the consciousness of the universe. If you're in Bodrum, give me a call & come & watch it with Lorraine & I. If you're in the U.S. or Canada I suggest you buy the "Down the Rabbit Hole Quantum Edition" which includes nearly 15 hours of bonus material.

The Mankind Project
mkplogo.gif

In March 2006 I spent a long weekend at Kibblestone International Scout Camp in Staffordshire on the "New Warrior Training Adventure". This was an experience of a lifetime which amongst other things served to strengthen my integrity.

Edge Life Magazine
Edge-Life.gif

This free "Web Magazine" is full of inspiring, transformational articles. I read most of them each month. It's well worth a look!

The Handbook of the Navigator
spiritual-book.jpg

"This book delivers the Ultimate Spiritual Experience".

If you ever thought there was a greater importance or meaning to your life, Read This Book. The hard copy of this 256 page e-book written by Eric J Pepin sells for $19.95 but you can download a complete pdf e-book version for free.

The book was written with one objective; to awaken the world one mind at a time. The Navigator will lead you to your spiritual Awakening. You simply have to ask yourself one question, are you ready? Well I am and I'm reading it at the moment. Make sure you don't miss out!

The Secret
The-Secret.jpg

The Secret is released to the world! This ground-breaking feature length movie presentation reveals The Great Secret of the universe. It has been passed throughout the ages, traveling through centuries... to reach you, mankind, and humankind.

This is The Secret to everything - the secret to unlimited joy, health, money, relationships, love, youth: everything you have ever wanted.

Explore this website carefully & you will find some buried treasure! If you can't find it, drop me a line & I'll point you in the right direction.

WorldPuja.org
box_radio-shows.jpg

The World Puja Network is a global internet broadcasting system whose core purpose is to activate a global culture of peace, wisdom and sustainability. World Puja is now in its 8th year of informing and inspiring thousands of people in more than 80 countries.

Some of the shows I've listened to from their archives are definitely inspiring me.

The Shift of the AgesThe Shift of the Ages
Shift-of-the-Ages.jpg

The Shift of the Ages film "is an exploration of time and consciousness" according to Director Steve Copeland. "It's about the nature of time, and the time we're experiencing now". You can read Steve's article about the film here .

This film is the opening that makes it "cool" to care again. Watch it, support it, and evolve it! Click the picture to watch the trailer.

RadioOutThere.com
radio-out-there.jpg

I've only recently found this internet radio station which offers a free weekly show of "Alternative News and Views". With an archive of nearly 100 shows, you might find this keeps you busy for a long time.

In the news section of their website I found this powerpoint presentation entitled The Universe and You. Take a look. It might help you realise how big our Universe is. It certainly opened my eyes.
----------------------------------------------

Well, thats it so far. Happy reading :)

Pete

YogiPJ

Freaky Stuff
One other thing I didn't mention, is that our energy (our soul) does not necesserily die when our body dies. If we excercise our soul with spiritual thinking, then perhaps it could survive & live on in another body?

So maybe life after death, re-incarnation, call it what you will - does exist !

Gail

Freaky Stuff
Good read Pete but a little too deep for me or "freaky" :alien: as Lorraine calls it. I think I will go to Bodrum to buy Dior with Lorraine :wacko:

Andywebb

Freaky Stuff
I have just read through your post here and it was a good read. A bit out of my depth, I am happy just plodding along without thinking all these strange things that happen or not.

What I cannot understand is how you include your personnal thoughts on a business website. Would it not be better as a separate site, then when relating to it and asking us to visit your site we see a site relating to your personnal thoughts and not your business website thereby implying you are trying to drum up business in a part of the forum that does not deal with the subject.

As I have already said I visited your post on your new project and it was also interesting. But once I read it and returned to the forum I see you on another post which to me implied I should visit your site through another door.

Maybe I should read one of the books you mentioned.

aitchij

aitch
Freaky Stuff
Yip toooo deep for me, my mind started to wander, wondering if its time to take more painkillers for my shingles, how much packing I still had to do and how I was going to give my bank what for, tomorrow for losing money in transit when Ive lost my voice.

Guess Im not ready to start on the journey yet....
Gail

Latest Posts

Top Bottom