alanjb

Foreigner Identity Number. Bodrum
Hi,
Can anyone tell me where the Foreigners Police Department is that covers the Bodrum area. I need to apply for a Foreigner Identity Number.

Thanks

evo80

Drive in the one way Bodrum town system ,when the sea comes up on your left ,its about 500 yards on the right between the cafes .Best to go fairly slow along sea front to first car park just before Starbucks ,park there and just walk back towards town dir .You will find the building with steps leading up to it on your left with sea on the right .

35pluschips

Top Poster Of Month
Drive in the one way Bodrum town system ,when the sea comes up on your left ,its about 500 yards on the right between the cafes .Best to go fairly slow along sea front to first car park just before Starbucks ,park there and just walk back towards town dir .You will find the building with steps leading up to it on your left with sea on the right .

Thats a better route planner than a Satnav would give :)

REDDERS

Bear in mind Alan that they are closed for Bayram & will not reopen until Monday 27th.

evo80

Been there so often the young guy in the office there knows me on sight .Prob wishes he had a day off when I arrive. Mind you he took a shine to the wife. Anymore probs I will send her while I have a coffee in Starbucks lol.

REDDERS

Alan,i hope you have more luck than a member of my Facebook Surgery Group, who p.m'd me last week stating they went into the Bodrum GOC office just to obtain a Yabanci Kimlik Number to make an application via the e-devlet site for the iskan amnesty..
I believe it was Ali who would not let him do this, but insisted he made a full RP application.

alanjb

I went through your files first Doc being a member of your group. I'll let you know the outcome when I'm over in Sept. Yes the Kimlik is needed for the amnesty.

REDDERS

If you get stuck ,I will send in the wife . He likes her . LOL

He likes most women..lol….
Recen is a gentleman.!

Alan,officially only a Kimlik number is required,not a full RP.

evo80

He likes most women..lol….
Recen is a gentleman.!

Alan,officially only a Kimlik number is required,not a full RP.

I never said he was not a gentlemen . Just a good judge of a beautiful woman .LOL.

IbrahimAbi

Grey wisdom
Just to check for a friend. Do we have to go to the Göç idaresi office to get a foreigners Identity number?

evo80

Walk in turn left ,see on the right stairs leading up to that office.

evo80

Got to be honest ,I cannot tell you ,but its quite a big entrance up steps .Eveyonek knows where it is if he walks, or parks in the car park just in front of Starbucks in the one way system .The car park guys will tell him.in fact if he is walking with the sea on his left he cannot miss it ,he will see a police guard up the wide steps on his right .

Latest Posts

Top Bottom