KateK

Foreign food restaurants
I have some Turkish friends here and I am introducing them to different foods - They have so far tried Chinese, Indian and Spanish and want to try more..... We are thinking of trying the Mexican restaurant in Gumbet - is it any good? Any other ideas of where I can take them??

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Foreign food restaurants
OMG, I've got the urge for them now, lol. Not much further up the road to go to Yalikavak and try Morgul Antiks' Friday Fish, Chips and Mushy Peasspecial. I've never yet managed to eat all of my fish, they are soooooooooo huge, and very tasty, esp with their mushy peas. Yummy.

Foreign food restaurants
I have some Turkish friends here and I am introducing them to different foods - They have so far tried Chinese, Indian and Spanish and want to try more..... We are thinking of trying the Mexican restaurant in Gumbet - is it any good? Any other ideas of where I can take them??
If you are meaning AMIGOS the mexican restaurant in Gumbet, I can recommend it,and as the owner is the chef you get good personal attention,good food and a nice atmosphere.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom