Spurs

Spurs
Forced Marriage Cops
Don't know if anybody watched it but "Forced Marriage Cops" would or should have been an eye opener for many.

I know quite a few people myself who have had arranged marriages & I suppose to many of us that's a form of being forced, Don't for one minute think this just applies to the Asian community because it don't. There's a residential gypsy camp by me, its been there for about 30 years & I have worked on there many times and know just about all of the residents, they also have arranged marriages.

Firmly put by the experts, these forced marriages are nothing to do with religion but all about culture & finance. Felt bloody sorry for the young girls being locked in the rooms of their parents houses in Manchester & other places. Out of 250 reported cases in Manchester last year the police only managed to prosecute one family & that was only because they had breached an order of not taking their daughter out of the country (which they did & married her off). The girls passport had even been confiscated by the authorities, the slimy parents sorted another one out. Most of the girls had to go into hiding literally in fear of their lives. When it came to the crunch though they would not give evidence against the parents.

Question: Was does it always seem that its Pakistanis involved in just about everything that creates cr*p, are these people that hateful & disgusted on how this world goes round I wonder ?

Spurs

Spurs
Forced Marriage Cops
It's a perversion of religion for the sake of power.

That was not the analysis. It was purely financial, the families assets ie land/business stayed literally in the family. If it meant the daughter marrying the cousin then so be it. Of course the men didn't worry about it because the expectation was that they would "play away". It was the girl/women who was on a loser.

beyazbayan

Forced Marriage Cops
All such practices honour killngs female circumcision forced marriage could be stopped in a very short time. These are family decisions so when a family breaks the law arrest them immediately and deport the whole family and İ mean the whole family, confiscate all their assets and no rights of appeal. Maximum publicity and guess what the problem would be solved. This is financial and control remove that element and remove the problem. However unless out politicians grow a spine we have no hope of addressing the issue.

Putin has the right idea come to Russia and do things our way no argument.

Spurs

Spurs
Forced Marriage Cops
All such practices honour killngs female circumcision forced marriage could be stopped in a very short time. These are family decisions so when a family breaks the law arrest them immediately and deport the whole family and İ mean the whole family, confiscate all their assets and no rights of appeal. Maximum publicity and guess what the problem would be solved. This is financial and control remove that element and remove the problem. However unless out politicians grow a spine we have no hope of addressing the issue.

Putin has the right idea come to Russia and do things our way no argument.

Well said.

teklu

Forced Marriage Cops
Deport them? Not so fast. Maybe after we are finished with them.

I see it the same way as Sir Charles Napier, in India, when he addressed the local Hindu priests, regarding their practice of burning live widows with their dead husbands:

Be it so. This burning of widows is your custom; prepare the funeral pile. But my nation has also a custom. When men burn women alive we hang them, and confiscate all their property. My carpenters shall therefore erect gibbets on which to hang all concerned when the widow is consumed. Let us all act according to national customs.

Fair enough, I say. Even fairer when the illegal practice is happening in your own country.

Last edited:

Spurs

Spurs
Forced Marriage Cops
When the Trojan Horse scandal hit Birmingham, there were some quite shocking figures that came out from across the country. I cant remember how many but it was well over a hundred. It was about Asian girls who just "went missing", girls due to sit school exams or in some cases during exams. Many would pop back up in the UK a year or two later, either with babe in arms or pregnant. They had got married & of course demanding that their husbands be allowed in..............all very sad.

Kanga

Forced Marriage Cops
That was not the analysis. It was purely financial, the families assets ie land/business stayed literally in the family. If it meant the daughter marrying the cousin then so be it. Of course the men didn't worry about it because the expectation was that they would "play away". It was the girl/women who was on a loser.

Exactly my point; it's the power over other people, mainly girls and women so that assets remain under control.

Spurs

Spurs
Forced Marriage Cops
Exactly my point; it's the power over other people, mainly girls and women so that assets remain under control.

Perversion of a marriage for gain is one thing but is that considered as a "perversion of religion"?
Its as I said, this way of life does not just relate to Muslims.

TNT123

To Young to be This Old
Forced Marriage Cops
Just finished watchin this load of rubbish.
By that I mean.A law was drawn up making Force Marriage Illegal,that cost hundreds of man hours and probably millions of pounds.
Then they set up these Force Marriage Squads at what cost ,must be millions.These two girls on the prog wanted to play the system,in other words help me but I'm not gonna help you.Personally all this is a complete waste of Tax Payers money.At the end of the program the two girls were back with their families,and one of the girls parents were given suspended sentences,so after 1000's of man hours and 1000s of pounds in wages nothing was accomplished.Although I will agree on one thing Spurs said,why is it always the Pakistani community that causes all the crap in the UK.
Trev.

Yalides

Am I pretty ?
Forced Marriage Cops
Just finished watchin this load of rubbish.
By that I mean.A law was drawn up making Force Marriage Illegal,that cost hundreds of man hours and probably millions of pounds.
Then they set up these Force Marriage Squads at what cost ,must be millions.These two girls on the prog wanted to play the system,in other words help me but I'm not gonna help you.Personally all this is a complete waste of Tax Payers money.At the end of the program the two girls were back with their families,and one of the girls parents were given suspended sentences,so after 1000's of man hours and 1000s of pounds in wages nothing was accomplished.Although I will agree on one thing Spurs said,why is it always the Pakistani community that causes all the crap in the UK.
Trev.

Whilst wearing black bin liners. How the f**k did the police know who they were talking to. So well said Trev.

TNT123

To Young to be This Old
Forced Marriage Cops
I watched this with my wife a a couple of friend's.I was definitely the Elephant in the room with this one.They all tore into me for my views,but after explaining myself they kinda agreed.
It wasn't long ago the Police Commissioner said they couldn't come out to all Burglary's as they were under staffed,NO BLOODY WONDER.They were busy sortin these wasters out.
IMHO I don't care weather there is arranged marriages or not,its nothing to do with me,but I draw the line at sending them back to Pakistan and marrying some cousin and BRINGING him back to the UK to sponge off the NHS and Tax system.To me this is PC gone mad and frighten of upsetting to Muslim population.

Spurs

Spurs
Forced Marriage Cops
There's an eerie silence in the local Pakistani community in Birmingham since the Semolina's came to town..................must be down to the pecking order.

Forced Marriage Cops
THE ROTHERHAM SYNDROME

Here is a real surpise. Ehhh well, not really. For some strange reason, all the plebs know what is going on. Not the establishment though, with there active PC agenda. Well, they do know, actually:

26AEFE4400000578-2996235-image-a-2_1426457907966.jpg

"The Crown Prosecution Service is failing to prosecute honour crimes for fear of causing “unrest” in Asian communities, a Scotland Yard whistleblower has alleged.

It is extremely unusual for a serving police officer to publicly attack the CPS, which is facing an unprecedented wave of criticism over its prosecutions in child sex abuse cases, rape inquiries and a string of failed prosecutions against journalists.

Det Sgt Pal Singh disclosed that “apathy” by prosecutors led to the collapse of what could have been the first conviction for forced marriage in England.

CPS 'afraid to tackle honour crimes for fear of causing unrest in Asian communities'

And an old but very pertinent article re Trevor Phillips:

"Britain is silencing debate on race issues by ‘intimidating’ those who dare to ask questions, according to the former equalities watchdog.

In a devastating critique of a culture of misguided political correctness, Trevor Phillips said far too many people felt unable to speak their minds because they feared being branded racist.

The former chairman of the Equality and Human Rights Commission said that people would have to become ‘more ready to offend each other’ as the price of free speech.
"

Trevor Phillips is a man who dares to tell the truth about race | Daily Mail Online

Isn't it strange, that it seems only black/Asian individuals are the ones who are highlighting the blatant racism from within their own communities?

Last edited:

Akasya

Postless Pointer
Forced Marriage Cops
There is really nothing that different here. For many years Gay people all over the world were under really strong pressure from friends and family to conform to 'normality'

Unless one was at Eton or Cambridge , where it was compulsory for first year entrants.

Steve

Latest Posts

Top Bottom