For the curry heads
Sorry I missed that one but you have to try our very own curry expert Gary, gails not so better half best curry in bodrum,
Jim

rosewall1

ex Bond Girl
For the curry heads
We love Curries and Colin will only eat a chicken vindaloo, not easy to get in this area of Bodrum so I have worked out ways and means of how to produce what he likes. And will pass on any tips if people are interested.
Today I have made some hot lime pickle to a Patak recipe. I had to improvise some of the ingredients (well this is Turkey) and will not know how it is for a couple of months but if anyone is interested I will post the recipe. It looked ok so here's hoping.

Gail

For the curry heads
Gary cooks Indian food often as we both love it, he makes a really good vindaloo Rosewall.... I little tip when making chicken tikka is to rub and marinade the chicken in garlic and ginger paste for a couple of hours before you marinade with the tikka paste, gives it a really nice strong flavour.

DtB

For the curry heads
Tkx for the link. Got a recipe for No-Yeast Naan Bread if anyone needs one..

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
For the curry heads
Cheers for the link peter, i will probably knock one up later as there is nothing else to do tonight

martin

DtB

For the curry heads
Shame but I can't open it...........................

Story of my life really................................... :))

DtB

For the curry heads
It won't open using WinRar.......... Keeps coming up with error msgs like
"Path not found in clsXML open file" or "Runtime error "9" Subscript out of range" Whatever the h*ll that means..................

DtB

For the curry heads
Not me..........................

Stew & Dumples tonight......................:48:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom