alba

For the children
Hi,

Earlier in the year I brought some items over for the children in the hills.
I will be in Dalaman in October and would like to bring some stuff then.
I thought about pens, paper etc but open to suggestions of items that might be needed more.
Also, where I could drop them off.

Alba

nanamo

For the children
Hi Alba, we did that last year and were told that warm coats, jumpers and boots are much needed - can anyone confirm. Molly

Firebrand

For the children
Be wary of clothes that are second hand though as it may offend. The gingham dresses worn for school here go down quite well as they are light but cotton. You can pick them up quite cheap at the moment as the season is changing. If you are thinking of weight, then toothbrushes are good - you can get multi packs for £1. Pens and pencils. Even the little toys from happy meals if they are still wrapped. Note books. We quite often go round the £1 shops and buy little bits and pieces.

For the children
We too would be interested in bringing things out! If somebody knows whats needed and where to drop off, would be grateful Ta!

Andy & Sue

matty

For the children
Hi Abla,
As i am living in Dalaman i would be more than welcome to arrange to get the items to aysel.
Hi Sue,
As we are also very close to you, i could easily arrange to collect items from you to pass on to Aysel.

Take care Ann

aysel

For the children
There are some families and ofcourse their children who are in need of help in many ways up on the hill villages or around town centers .We usually find a student and provide all his or her needs such as uniforms ,shoes,notebooks ,in short all school needs during school year.This way we find it much easier instead of giving things that we even dont know if they will wear.You cant do as we Turkish women do in here because you dont live in here.But lets think together what could be good to buy for some unfortunate children.I can always say school items like crayons,pencils,school bags,socks ,colorful pencils to help them do projects or anything you think is necessary for a pupil will be appriciated. I can always be a link to deliver what you have brought and I would be very happy to see children's face smiling.

For the children
That's great,will be nice to give something back to Turkey! We are out on the 19th Oct for 1week,so if you could give us a contact number,we will be in touch,till then will keep up with info viaTLF.........

Andy & Sue

alba

For the children
Thanks to all who replied.

Ann, if its ok with you I'll drop the items with you!

Latest Posts

Top Bottom