kennynsue

For Sale - Smoothie Maker £87,500 Plus Free Bungalow
3 Year Old Private Bungalow For Sale In Yalikavak. Private Pool And Garden, 2 Bedrooms, Open-plan Kitchen And Lounge, Air Conditioning In Main Bedroom, Along With Built In Wardrobes, All Light Fittings Included In Price, Plus Fridge/freezer, Dishwasher And Washing Machine. Only 12 minute walk to the centre of Yalikavak, on the flat, so no hills to climb! Quick Sale Required Hence Only 87,500GBP (photos in members gallery)
AN ABSOLUTE BARGAIN!

I'm loathe to sell my smoothie maker but I wonder if it will clinch this sale for me?

peter the postie

Wer'e not really here
Problem is I really want a Smoothie maker but don't have room for a house. Is it possible to buy the smoothie maker on its own for 87,500GBP?

Dalaman Deli

Loving Life in Turkey!
peter the postie said:
Problem is I really want a Smoothie maker but don't have room for a house. Is it possible to buy the smoothie maker on its own for 87,500GBP?

Peter,

You can have my smoothie maker for 87,500YTL. Bargain or what? I also have an ice cream maker that I will reluctantly let go for a mere 85,000YTL.

I will sell them both together for the knockdown price of 193,000YTL

(I am not an estate agent for nothing, you know!!)

:)

I'm not greedy for £87500 I will sell my smoothie maker, ice cream maker, bread maker, sandwich toaster, 2 electric mixers, george foreman grill and my magimix.
I will even through in my Suzuki Vitara (with private plates) for free.

:21:

Sue

Lynda T

Everything above plus a really nice water cooler with a FREE water bottle!!!!!!!!!!!

Lynda T said:
Everything above plus a really nice water cooler with a FREE water bottle!!!!!!!!!!!

It's all yours!!!!! Just pm me regarding payment!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and I will make sure that the water bottle is the extra large size.

However, if someone wants to come up with a better offer, I may just have to gazump you.!!!

:9:

Sue

kennynsue

Okay then, I'll even throw in my garlic press, washing line, water cooler machine and deep fat fryer - you're all striking a hard bargain!

OK I give in, I will throw in my hair straightners and slow cooker as well!!!

Sue

:dooh:

kennynsue

Slow cooker? Where did you get the slow cooker? I'm desperate!!! Okay, okay I'll swap your slow cooker with my smoothie, but you'll have to buy the bungalow!! ha ha

kennynsue

Sorry the smoothie comes with the house!!! great value!

Latest Posts

Top Bottom