For Sale - 3 Bedroom Duplex (135 m2) - Didim
I will unfortunately have to remove this post, since we are now marketing through an estate agent. Thanks to those who showed interest.

Last edited:

Tess

Looks lovely good luck with your sale!!!

Sorry - I had to edit the advert. I noticed I had put 36,000 GBP (EEK !) and we are actually selling for 32,000 GBP. :roundgrin

boxerpaul

bootneck
my friend martin is very interested in this duplex are you in a hurry to sell it as hes waiting on a nice cheque from the inland revenue let me know thanks paul

Jan-kaan

Lovely apartment, can I ask where it is situated as I only really know Akbuk?
How far is it from the sea and has the swimming pool ever been used as I notice from the pics it is without water? We may be looking to buy a second property.thanks.

Martyn

What Sokak or Caddessi is it on and we can stick a Google Map up for people to see?

Peregrine

Lovely apartment, can I ask where it is situated as I only really know Akbuk?
How far is it from the sea and has the swimming pool ever been used as I notice from the pics it is without water? We may be looking to buy a second property.thanks.

are you seriously saying you want to buy another property? - yours has been for sale for over a year and by your own admission you cant get away from the UK as often as you would like.

Jan-kaan

We like to keep our options open, if we sell ,we sell , if we dont ,we dont, no great loss and as our children get older we will have more vacation time and will spend more time in turkey, whether its akbuk, altinkum or bodrum, who knows!!! Nothing wrong in investments I say so maybe a 2nd property in Turkey is a good idea!

amanda j

is your property still for sale? how far are you from the sea? could you send me as much info as possible ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,......................................................, ie neighbours, is it noisy? i am very interested thanks amanda

zip

H, interested in viewing apartment, I'm in Altinkum between November 18/25 any chance of a viewing between these dates?

zip

amanda j

hi, its amanda j again. im sure we have e-mailed each other re yr property for sale, but some how i managed to loose all details. im happy to say ive now found you again. i love the look of yr villa, is there any solar panels? im sure you have sent me details but if you wouldnt mind, id really appreciate more info, ie, is it a hilly area, when was it built, is there a pool?im planning on coming to turkey end of dec, could i veiw? thanks for any info you can supply, amanda j

Hi Amanda,

There are no solar panels. It's a ground floor duplex apartment. The apartment is quite near to the Bar One, walking only a couple of minutes in the direction of the new Marina Road. Next to the Bar One there is a Chinese / Indian restaurant, Bim (supermarket), a few little convenience shops, water and gas shop, paint shop, bakery. It's quiet, not built on a hilly area. There is a shared swimming pool. The apartment block itself is small and friendly. Of course you can view in December.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom