whu66

www.gulluk.co.uk, www.cjceramics.com
Football Tickets
220 Bar for a Ticket is daylight robbery,but your tourist element will pay it im sure.....

Last time i went to the bridge,was in kings road overheard an american cpl talking ...shall we get a latte here or get one in the stadium...True Story...

Victims of your own success i guess,but feel for you mate hardly a working mans sport these days

Martyn

Football Tickets
Followed them everywhere in the 60s & 70s, brought up a family then and now I can afford it I can't get the tickets. The atmosphere isn't the same now at the ground either.

whu66

www.gulluk.co.uk, www.cjceramics.com
Football Tickets
Followed them everywhere in the 60s & 70s, brought up a family then and now I can afford it I can't get the tickets. The atmosphere isn't the same now at the ground either.

No better at Upton Park mate mainly do Away games now,better crowd more of a laugh...

Peregrine

Football Tickets
Martyn, you havent really explained why you cant buy a ticket.

Also, as the unauthorised sale of football tickets is a criminal offence you should be wary of buying a ticket at anything other than face value or from an unauthorised source

I suggest that, as a memebr, you complain to the club and ask them to investigate the company that you gave the link to (but reading on further into the text on the club website it looks like they are already onto that ticketting agency)

lets hope, for the sake of the real supporters, that they get this under control

peter the postie

Wer'e not really here
Football Tickets
Lol you think you've got it bad. A mate of mine has been a season ticket holder for 34 years and still missed out on a ticket for last weeks derby. After 34 years you'd think he'd be in the directors box :hmm:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom