Mushroom

Football going forward
Desperate measures from Weeds and Turd Moor. If you can't stay up by winning matches turn to the courts.
I suppose they did get their protests in before Everton played? It won't go anywhere.
The FA aren't called the FA for nowt.

Mushroom

Football going forward
Another anomaly but within the rules if true.

What would you do ?

"Liverpool fans think Aston Villa will hold Manchester City, when Villa will receive a bonus of £15m if Jack Grealish wins the Premier League 😂"
Liverpool have also got the scenario with Jota and payment to Wolves of more millions should they win the league. They play Wolves today.

Mushroom

Football going forward
My bets are in.
Prediction - Man City to win the league. Leeds to be relegated based on the results today.
Leeds have consistently paid me out all season by poor results and it would be strange if they didn't give me a pay day today.
The laddettes are hoping Man City foul up with nothing better than a draw at home to Aston Villa, while Liverpool win. I don't see it.
They are preparing to go to the parade in Liverpool on the last Sunday of this month, where they know they will be celebrating a minimum of two cup wins, possibly three and can accept that it might be a premiership runners-up medal, but it won't be a patch on the Leeds players open top bus tour......................of Blackpool !!

Mushroom

Football going forward
Okay. I told the laddettes that I thought Man City would win the league today and knew I would be banished to the naughty settèe, but they didn't have to do this to it !
20220522_142111.png

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
Football going forward
Great weekend for British Football, United qualify for Europe and Rangers win the biggest trophy in Scottish football

Mushroom

Football going forward
Man city win the league.
Liverpool have 2 cups with the biggest final ahead.
The mighty Leeds stay up.
Man United play in the Vanarama cup next year.

Mushroom

Football going forward
Strange doing a celebratory Leeds United 'dad dance' to loud music on your own innit?
I suppose I could have selected a better location than the next door neighbours (Man Utd supporters) driveway ?

Akasya

Postless Pointer
Football going forward

Bramidan

Football going forward
23 years ago today.

What a game. My wife had just had a hip replacement and was upstairs in bed convalescing, me and my youngest son ( Man U fan) were watching the game.
Final minute we are dancing around the lounge, suddenly became aware of thumping from upstairs, went up there, wife crying, she had been calling out for me and was in tears.
I tried to explain why we hadn’t heard her, she didn’t think much of my excuse.
Still what a game, me and the boy still talk about it!!!!!
So does she.

Mushroom

Football going forward
I was working up in Newcastle on the day and the bookies were offering 8/1 for a Scumchester 2-1 win.
I risked a fiver. This being at a time when it required a betting slip in duplicate to be filled in and a stamped copy retained, not like online today.
That evening when I got home, the boss was on nights, so we got the kids bathed and ready for bed before the match, the start of which coincided with the boss leaving for work.
With peace and quiet and a beverage or two, I watched the game.
I remember the Germans getting the goal early doors and being very vocal for the remainder of the game..... until the 2 were scored by Scumchester.
Unfortunately as I believed my bet had been lost, I had screwed up and binned my betting slip in about the 80th minute.
After the spectacular win, I retrieved and unwrapped the betting slip but wasn't back in Newcastle to get to the bookies for another week.
When I finally cashed it in, all I could think of was - What if I'd ripped it up?

Mushroom

Football going forward
I was working up in Newcastle on the day and the bookies were offering 8/1 for a Scumchester 2-1 win.
I risked a fiver. This being at a time when it required a betting slip in duplicate to be filled in and a stamped copy retained, not like online today.
That evening when I got home, the boss was on nights, so we got the kids bathed and ready for bed before the match, the start of which coincided with the boss leaving for work.
With peace and quiet and a beverage or two, I watched the game.
I remember the Germans getting the goal early doors and being very vocal for the remainder of the game..... until the 2 were scored by Scumchester.
Unfortunately as I believed my bet had been lost, I had screwed up and binned my betting slip in about the 80th minute.
After the spectacular win, I retrieved and unwrapped the betting slip but wasn't back in Newcastle to get to the bookies for another week.
When I finally cashed it in, all I could think of was - What if I'd ripped it up?
Mushroom, did you get it done ?

View attachment 28247
Mushroom, did you get it done ?

View attachment 28247
Yep. It is alongside my Fergie arse tattoo.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom