Mushroom

Football going forward
I found it hard reading that Scumchester United have mega debts and yet the Glazers are apparently dipping in?

Mushroom

Football going forward
Well, the mighty Leeds played away and went 2 up which was going to blow my bet for a draw out of the water.
Fortunately, they found their usual poor defensive form, conceded 2 and kerching !
Then, Scumchester United played a dire game, Harry Maggot was crap as expected and Ronaldo did bugger all in their 4-0 defeat, which was a bit of a shame as I had them for a draw as well. That is a very disjointed team.
The bet builders paid up and tomorrow we will be able to afford a small piece of beef to celebrate!
Monday night, Liverpool visit Scumchester and the laddettes are buzzing already !

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
Football going forward
Watched Brentford game last night in bar well packed with UTD fans

God was that enjoyable.
Imagine having to watch it home alone, no shoulder to cry on, no emotional support, and only me with the brown paper bag on my head. I was traumatised.

Saoirse

Football going forward
Can we all agree that the handbags exchange TWICE in the Chelsea Spurs game was one of the most embarrassing football incidents ever

To be honest I thought Man UTD defeat yesterday was one of the most embarrassing sporting events I ever witnessed until Chelsea Spurs bosses decided today - hold my pint!!!

Akasya

Postless Pointer
Football going forward
Watched Brentford game last night in bar well packed with UTD fans

God was that enjoyable.
Brentford was a real working class catchment area , it was based around working on the canal and the dockside for transfer carting goods into london . The original houses were 2 by 2 no bathroom and an outside privy . Now it is recently gentrified and the fans of old are gone , having worked in the immediate area and had friends from the roads astride the original ground i can say they would not believe taking on Man U , and trouncing them . You can guarentee that much Fullers ale was quaffed and probably still is in celebration , Premier league and doing Utd.... beyond belief .
Good on them
Steve

IbrahimAbi

Grey wisdom
Football going forward
Brentford was a real working class catchment area , it was based around working on the canal and the dockside for transfer carting goods into london . The original houses were 2 by 2 no bathroom and an outside privy . Now it is recently gentrified and the fans of old are gone , having worked in the immediate area and had friends from the roads astride the original ground i can say they would not believe taking on Man U , and trouncing them . You can guarentee that much Fullers ale was quaffed and probably still is in celebration , Premier league and doing Utd.... beyond belief .
Good on them
Steve
Do they still have outside loos? I thought it was only yorkshire that still had them.

Mushroom

Football going forward
Both handbags managers have been charged.
If you are going to be charged, at least chin somebody?

Mushroom

Football going forward
Do they still have outside loos? I thought it was only yorkshire that still had them.
Outside loos are a luxury.
At Elland Road, no need for loos. Much easier in the days when it was layered stands.
Just pee in the jacket pocket of the bloke in front.
Only problem - as you think that was a result, the bloke behind you thinks the same !
Marching on together.

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
Football going forward
Great result gor Palace tonight. United should go above Liverpool next week as our renaissance begins, watch this space. !

Mushroom

Football going forward
The mighty Leeds, not favourites with Paddy power at 5-1 for a win, stuffed Chelsea (hated by Leeds fans almost as much as Scumchester United) to the extent that PP paid up with 30 mins to go.
Watching a City comeback just now.

Mushroom

Football going forward
Tonight PP have given me a free betbuilder for the Scumchester game. I have put my bets on.
The laddettes are ready but are a bit concerned as Liverpool's two best players, Harry Maggot and the diva Ronaldo are on the bench.
For my part, my prediction is that either Scumchester are going to prove themselves tonight and grind out a draw or even a win or will be hammered by the Scousers.
I predict a riot if it's a Scumchester shit show.
Btw - the Mighty Leeds are 3rd from top in the table 😃

Mushroom

Football going forward
Great night tonight. I watched 2 teams who are going to win nowt this season, my bets came in and after comparing Liverpool to a pub team I was invited to sit in the conservatory in the dark. Liverpool were poor and the win was a fair result.
But, talk about fickle fans. We hate the Glazers. Glazers out. We will do big demonstrations. Oh hang on a minute, we won tonight? Those Glazers aren't so bad really are they? Arsehole support.

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
Football going forward
Looking back, and I might watch it again later, the conclusion was never in doubt. Liverpool shouldnt give up hope, I'm convinced they will just avoid relegation.
As an aside I think Klipperty has claimed that they actually won last nights game.......deluded !

Latest Posts

Top Bottom