Mushroom

Football going forward
The land where women have zero rights, gays are imprisoned and even executed and the black and other foreign workers building the stadiums are paid about £1 a day and have to live in shanty towns.
Never mind, that doesn't count because it's the bent world cup.
Hypocrisy at it's very worst.

IbrahimAbi

Grey wisdom
Football going forward
They will win nowt but stay up. Just like Scumchester United.
We don't have a prima Donna who cheats for penalties though.
In 2006 the missus and I volunteered as English language helpers at a local school. In a discussion on football I suggested that Ronaldo's family name must be 'Yerde', as every time the commentator mentions him it is 'Ronaldo yerde;. They did not understand British humour!

IbrahimAbi

Grey wisdom
Football going forward
And so the mighty weeds go on, or not!
Bet Beelzebub is not a happy camper this morning
Man C 7 Weeds 0
LOL

Tenpin

The Yorkshireman
Football going forward

Manchester City footballer Benjamin Mendy charged with another count of rape​

Extract:
Manchester City footballer Benjamin Mendy has been charged with another count of rape.

The allegation, which relates to a new complainant and is alleged to have taken place in July this year, was put to the footballer as he appeared at Chester Crown Court ahead of his trial next year.

The 27-year-old is now accused of seven counts of rape relating to four women, and a further sexual assault against another.

Media coverage on this will be minimal.....unless he went to a Christmas Party.

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
Football going forward

Lock him up.

IbrahimAbi

Grey wisdom
Football going forward
Burnley v Weeds, what a dilema. Let's hope for a draw, to increase the chances of both going down!

Mushroom

Football going forward
Great night tonight. Scumchester decide to make the spent force aka Ronaldo captain and get beat at home by Wolves who outplayed them.
There is trouble in the Scumchester camp and the spent force is part of it.
The look of the Scumchester supporters at the end of the game before they set off for home somewhere in the south spoke volumes.
As I've said before - the thing that the Mighty Leeds and Scumchester will have in common this year - neither will be relegated but neither will win owt.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom