Mushroom

Football going forward
I've read that the Police are not making any more enquiries into the Wayne Rooney 'blackmail' allegations and Derby County are taking a serious look at his post as manager.
Not that the multi millionaire tool will be bothered.

IbrahimAbi

Grey wisdom
Football going forward
It's embarrassing enough to be a Derby County fan these days without this bellend dragging the club further into disrepute. Choose 'sad' emoji to vote to sack him.

Last edited:

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
Football going forward
Well Celtic won't be going forward, will they now get Thursday night football?

Well done FC Midtjylland

Mushroom

Football going forward
Grealish made his mark(not) in the FA community shield with Manc city going down 1-0 to Leicester, the better team.
This is the competition where the winning team enjoys the day and the losing team says it counts for nowt and it's a glorified friendly.

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
Football going forward
I watched that, sort of, but as I had watched the big game earlier where we completely dicked lowly small club Everton, I noticed a few Grealish style Alice bands on the pitch and in the crowd, might get one myself.

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
Football going forward
Easy warm up game for us against the lowly Leeds scum, that puts them bottom, fighting relegation already.

Mushroom

Football going forward
The only thing 'slabhead' did today was a foul which would have been a penalty anywhere other than at Old Trafford.

Mushroom

Football going forward
It was a good victory for Scumchester, no qualms there but 'Slabhead' is a clumsy slow player and probably the luckiest player in the Premier league given his very limited talent.
It was good to see Fernandes without a hanky in his hand.
Ole's job is not being contested (so far). I happen to like him and did as a player, but I can't help feeling that he's keeping the seat warm for somebody else.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom