REDDERS

Fly to Europe for 19 Euros all included!
Re: Fly to Europ for 19 Euros all included!

Bit of a con,i've tried many dates up to the middle of march to stanstead & most of the one way flights come up at 101tl,......not quite the 19.99 euros advertised.

Harem

I've cliqued
Re: Fly to Europ for 19 Euros all included!

Hm I couldn't find a single flight at €19.99

zurna

They still advertising on TV channel ?

Applicable for tickets purchased on 10-11-12-13 December 2009.
Applicable for international direct flights from Turkey taken until March 27,
The campaign is subject to avaliability.
No changes or cancellations of bookings permitted.
Promotional fare is only applicable for direct flights.
Discounts for infants and babies are not permitted.
Promotional fare of 19.99 Euro including all taxes is applicable for one-way flights booked online at flypgs.com.

gren

* Applicable for tickets purchased on 10-11-12-13 December 2009.
* Applicable for international direct flights from Turkey taken until March 27, 2010.
* The campaign is subject to avaliability.
* No changes or cancellations of bookings permitted.
* Promotional fare is only applicable for direct flights.
* Discounts for infants and babies are not permitted.
* Promotional fare of 19.99 Euro including all taxes is applicable for one-way flights booked online at flypgs.com.

Howell's

had a look myself but couldnt find any either but thanks anyway zurna

horse

could someone let me know best flights operaters to use in the winter timefrom brighton to bodrum thanks

Gamuret

I do not somehow think horse that you will find a flight from your local airport at Shoreham to Bodrum. The runway is only 3400 feet long - hardly long enough to handle an Airbus or similar aircraft. See Shoreham Airport's home page for details of commercial flights.

It is an excellent airport though for private aircraft. If you approach the runway over the sea and a train just happens to be passing immediately beneath you close to the threshold it is quite an exhillerating experience!! If you approach from the opposite direction you have the hill to clear and Lancing College as a very imposing structure to the right.

Gatwick is by far the best bet as it a short train ride directly into the South Terminal. Whether Bodrum airport is open in the winter I have my doubts except possibly for a domestic flight from Istanbul.

A friend and I were staying in Gulluk one Christmas and we tried to investigate facilities at this airport just up the road. It was completely empty and we even had to clear security through the scanners just to gain entry to it!! Turkish logic I suppose.

The best way in the winter would probably be to go via Istanbul. Alternatively, BA go direct to Izmir (when they are not on strke!!) and it is just a coach ride away. Unless, of course you hire a car. Now that is fun coping with the vagaries of Turkish driving practices unless you have nerves of steel or have done it before!!

Good luck with your quest. I shall be interested to know how you fare.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom