flights to uk in winter
Hi all we are hoping to move to the calis area later this year does anyone know what flights go in to dalaman in winter if not whats the alternitives

Harem

I've cliqued
flights to uk in winter
Thomas Cook usually fly once or twice a week - Mondays and Thursdays. Whether they will or not this year I don't know.

flights to uk in winter
Thomas Cook are flying into Dalaman twice a week from Gatwick and once a week from Manchester throughout the coming winter.
Onur Air (through aegeanflights.com)fly in from Gatwick and Manchester over the Christmas and New Year period and start again at the end of March.
The alternatives are daily flights with Turkish Airlines from Machester and Heathrow via Istanbul. I have done both routes and although far more comfortable than charter flights, they tend to be more expensive and obviously make the journey considerably longer due to waits at Istanbul for the connecting flights.

Last edited:

teresa

Free Thinker
flights to uk in winter
Antalya airport is well served in the winter as they tend to be 12 month resorts in that area. About 2.5 hours drive but quite a reasonable alternative and the prices can be better as well which can offset the cost of getting there.

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
flights to uk in winter
If you can do Antalya in 2 and a half hours in the winter, let me know when you're going, and I'll make sure I stay safely indoors ! :lol:

teresa

Free Thinker
flights to uk in winter
We have done it. Winter flight season is a long time and if you can't get to Antalya in 2.5 hours during a chunk of it then you are missing out LOL.

I think it is a reasonable alternative and worthy of consideration.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom