Kadiklasi

Flights to Bodrum-Help
Hi can anyone help me? im trying to get from Dublin to Bodrum in October/November without having to stay over in Istanbul(Turkish Airlines) and I am hitting a wall.I dont have the time to thrawl the net.
I would consider a feeder airport like Manchester or any London airports or Irish connecting Airport.

Any help would be great

Regards

P.

evey

evey
Flights to Bodrum-Help
go ryan air to stanstead if u can .... u can get loads of flights into bodrum from there ... thomascook. goldtrail, and cyprus turkish airlines

Gamuret

Flights to Bodrum-Help
I always use the Amadeus global travel distribution system site for details of scheduled flights. There is one mentioned that goes Dublin-Istanbul-Bodrum with just a 75 minute connection time. Both flights are with Turkish Airlines on a Monday, Thursday and Saturday, departing Dublin at 11.20 and arriving in Bodrum at 20.00.

neutral

Flights to Bodrum-Help
You can do Dublin to Bodrum one stop in Istanbul on a Mon/Thur/Sat leaving Dublin at 11.20 and arriving into Bodrum at 20.00 same day.Tues/Weds/Fri/Sun leave Dublin too late for same day connection to Bodrum.I have done Manchester And London as well to Bodrum but the flight from Dublin saves a few hours and only a short stop over.

Last edited:

adele

Flights to Bodrum-Help
No direct flights from dublin for midterm, a few weeks back I picked up a flight with Goldtrail out of Belfast on the 26th Oct -215pounds, unfortunately its around 300 at the moment

Chinook

Flights to Bodrum-Help
Last Manchester flights by Flythomascook to and from Dalaman before they take a break prior to Xmas is 20 November

Latest Posts

Top Bottom