cancun

flights from uk
does anyone know if the flights for next summer from the uk and ireland are out yet to bodrum or izmir?? Want to get it booked asap so that i have it sorted and can look forward to my next trip to Altinkum. Thanks

angelaturkey

Days On The Beach in Side
flights from uk
Monarch and Thomson have flights from London Gatwick to Bodrum for next summer out now - see Cheap Flights - Compare Airline Tickets with Skyscanner.com - eg depart LGW 20th June and return 27th June for £209 return to Bodrum.

Or - same dates - Dublin to Bodrum with one stop en route in Istanbul with Turkish Airlines for £317 return.

Or - same dates - Dublin to Izmir with a stop in Istanbul on Turkish Airlines £301 return.

Or - same dates - London Gatwick with a stop in Istanbul to Izmir on Turkish Airlines for just £175 return.

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
flights from uk
Still waiting for Easyjet to announce theirs. Beginning to think they are not going to be doing the Turkey route, so late in announcing them. This time last year had them all booked around July 2011 time.

flights from uk
Still waiting for Easyjet to announce theirs. Beginning to think they are not going to be doing the Turkey route, so late in announcing them. This time last year had them all booked around July 2011 time.
I think last year was exceptionally early for them to release the flights - they actually went on sale on 26 July but that was only for the months of April May and June. The rest of the summer programme was released later.

I dont think you have anything to worry about Turkey routes not being featured this year. Its simply the case that no flights to any country have been released yet for April 2013 onwards - not even internal UK flights.
I think we will see them released this month.

flights from uk
for august this year we booked with easyjet the flights came out mid sept so could be the same this year waiting patiently !!!

merpip

Happy Member
flights from uk
Easy jet have released their flights for next year! Some changes in arrival times though.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom