Flights dalaman
Hi i am suppose leave turkey from dalaman on 2nd november i just checked jet2 website flights cancelled.. my holiday is flights only should i try and get a flight home now back to birmingham airport.
Thanks helpful tips

35pluschips

Top Poster Of Month
Flights dalaman
Hi i am suppose leave turkey from dalaman on 2nd november i just checked jet2 website flights cancelled.. my holiday is flights only should i try and get a flight home now back to birmingham airport.
Thanks helpful tips

The speed of restrictions that are being implemented, I personally would be looking for flights to Birmingham, East Midlands, Manchester & Thiefrow,
Back in the UK is......back in the UK.
I wish you well.

Kanga

Flights dalaman
Did you have a return flight booked? If so I think they are supposed to rearrange a return for you.
We are booked on easyjet to Bristol on 31st leaving 9pm, they have other flights too. They consolidated later flights after the package holidays were cancelled and that's the last one.

Flights dalaman
I'd wait until they contact you. We had two flights cancelled by them in June and July, and they contacted us with an offer to change flights or get a refund. With our 3rd flight they advised us our flight is still going ahead on the day but they didn't know what time. When I checked their website, there was only one flight leaving at silly o'clock so prepared ourselves for that, but was pleasantly surprised when we got our new flights through, and they were good times. xx

Flights dalaman
I had some easyJet flights booked to lgw From dalaman in December , I am guessing they are cancelled. They still show as confirmed and no notification from easyJet but when you search in Dec no flights shown as operating. It would be nice if they at least emailed to say they have canx the flights.

Nigel517

Flights dalaman
Jet 2 cancelled ours from Izmir on 19/10 and offered no suitable alternatives. 100s of miles away and 9 days earlier. We found flights on Pegasus, cheaper buf leaving very early and via Istanbul. ( it wasnt to bad really ) . Very poor of easyjet to just leave us in the lurch. .
Book your flights back sooner rather than later as our flight was nearly full.

Flights dalaman
I had some easyJet flights booked to lgw From dalaman in December , I am guessing they are cancelled. They still show as confirmed and no notification from easyJet but when you search in Dec no flights shown as operating. It would be nice if they at least emailed to say they have canx the flights.

As of 2 nights ago Easyjet confimed via telephone that my flight from Dalaman on 8.12.20. was still operational.

PMitch

Existing Member
Flights dalaman
Today I have an email from Easyjet officially cancelling my flight back to London on 15th Dec. I can only find on their website a couple of flights in the next few days, which are not suitable. Also tried Pegasus but they seem to be the same with no flights in Nov or Dec. Any suggestions for getting to UK (any airport!) in late Nov or Dec?

Flights dalaman
Pegasus have got flights to Manchester and Stansted Al through November and December.
You have to fly Dalaman to Istanbul and change planes. Prices were good too. You

Flights dalaman
I have booked flights via Istanbul, With BA and Turkish. I had some Avois points So the Ist to London was only £15 and I picked up a cheap flight with Turkish. I am not convinced I will get to the UK For Christmas as it seems the whole of Europe is gradually going back into lockdown, but it is what is is and if I loose the money it was no more than £50 plus points and health is more important.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom