flights bodrum
where can you fly to from bodrum? can i get from cork to bodrum in 2 flights or do i have to travel via istanbul?

CJD

flights bodrum
I think it would have to be three flights check out
Pegasus Airlines they fly from Bodrum to Istanbul
Sabin goken from there I know they fly to Stansted,
Basel, Berlin & Amsterdam maybe more maybe you
can get a good connection from one of them, presuming
you mean in winter time.

ChrisBobs

flights bodrum
If you can get from Cork to Germany - say Dusseldorf/ Frankfurt in one flight- you can pick up Sunexpress which is flying direct to Bodrum from some German airports.

By the way - welcome to the forum!

Last edited:

parrot

flights bodrum
You never said when,as there are different schedules for winter and summer.In summer it would be simple,Ryan air or Easyjet to the UK then a direct flight to Bodrum.

neutral

flights bodrum
If off peak I'd look at Dublin to Bodrum via Istanbul I've done the trip a few times and it's a great service and price wise not too bad.As Parrot said if summer time maybe look at UK direct to Bodrum.

Chris&Cem

flights bodrum
That's bad news. Sorry for the mis-information. I left Dublin last year after being an adoptive Dub for 13 years (miss the craic but not the traffic). We always got our tickets with Budget. Hopefully someone will come along and fill the gap in the market.
Chris

Maura

'THE GOLDEN GIRLS'
flights bodrum
Hi Laurence Cork

Only sunworld from Cork 2010, budget gone bust and sunway pulled out. Turkish airlines from Dublin all year round with very good connections. Always good flights from London or Manchester.

Maura

Baba MossCork

flights bodrum
July,20010. London Gatwick-Bodrum with Easy Jet,€847 for family of 4.(Baggage extra.)
Have to overnight on return.
London Stansted with Pegasus via 1 hour stopover in Istanbul looks a good choice.Timing not bad for onward flight to Cork with Ryan Air.
Sun World prices from Cork are expensive,€439 for early July and growing as the month goes by.

flights bodrum
Dublin via Istanbul then on to bodrum wıth Turkish Airlines very good service, for the first time ever I had delay on the way out 3 weeks ago 9 hours at Istanbul due to fog!

Latest Posts

Top Bottom