paulod

paulod
Flight Information,
I would love to get to Yalikavak again before the end of the year. However, being from Ireland we are restricted to taking seats on Holiday Charter flights and boy do we pay for them.
I have considered the possibility of taking a cheap Ryanair flight tothe U.K. and then hoping to find a low price flight to Bodrum but I am inexperienced on best airports to fly from or who to fly with.
I would welcome any ides or advice. Since I returned home from our summer break the weather has been terrible and I long for one more week in paradise.

Paul.

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Flight Information,
Hi Paul, Try skyscanner.net, aegeanflights.com, flythomascook.co.uk flythomson.co.uk. These will give you a good base for comparison in prices from Machester to Bodrum. Good Luck.

gizmo

Flight Information,
Hi Paulod

I travel from Kerry and after years of going via ryan air to England and then on with Thomas Cook or some other airlines, I have come to the conclusion that it is just as cheap to fly from Dublin by the time you add everything up so I use Turkish Airlines (the best!)

I go to Antalya approx 300 euro so you would have to check if they go to your destination. - Gizzo

Flight Information,
Hi Paul,friends comming out end of oct.£219 thomas cook,cant see anything cheaper, good luck and hope you get a flight.

Jim.

TURKISH BEGINNER

TURKISH BEGINNER
Flight Information,
Hi Paul, my friend flies Dublin to London then London onto Turkey sometimes via Istanbul with Pegasus she does this about 3 times or year or looks for cheap last minute deals which, although she has a house here, includes a weeks stay in band b.. just to get the cheap flight....

paulod

paulod
Flight Information,
I did something similar last year at the end of September. I took a discounted 1 week package deal for Kusadasi for 249 Euros for each of us just to avail of the flights. The trouble was we landed in Izmir and drove for 3.5 hours to Yali. It was great to see the Turkish country side but very tired when we eventually arrived.
I will check out Pegasus. Thanks.

D

Deleted member 13863

Flight Information,
skyscanner will work out your best route at the best price, where there are direct flights it will show them also.

We are going out with Thomas Cook and back with Easyjet. It may turn out that you go through amsterdam or paris, london, manchester, leeds, Teeside. There is no end to the possibilities.

Jolo

pipermam

Flight Information,
Hi Paul, I'm from the southeast of Ireland and except for summer I usually fly "off season" to Bodrum. I used to do the Ryanair to Gatwick and then english charter flight to Bodrum. But have had a couple of problems with flight times being changed, one October having to get the boat and train to London as there wasn't a new flight to be had out of Ireland. Now I nearly always come Turkish Airlines from Dublin. If there are flight changes there is no extra cost to you, your luggage goes straight through you don't have to pick it up in Istanbul and the service on the flight is good. I know sometimes there is not a connecting flight without an overnight stay in Istanbul, but I stay in a hotel near the airport and they always collect me from the airport. The flights are reasonable at the moment. Good luck with your search

captain

Flight Information,
If you don't mnd driving try getting a flight to LGW then BA to Izmir - 3 hour drive to Yalikavak but the hire cars are cheaper in Izmir anyway. You'll find a way if you want to :)
Doug

Top Bottom