mandy26

flight help
i am not sure if this is the right forum to post this but im having trouble finding a flight (cheap) to bodrum from gatwick one way 1st - 3rd march? i thought it was going to be easy but i cant find any that are under the price i want to pay lol. also does anyone know where i can find trasfer from dalaman (just in case i give up with bodrum) or to izmir?
thankyou

ps is anyone else flying to either of these airports on those dates? :) x

mandy26

flight help
that price sounds great to me, do you know much about transfers? are they easy to find and roughly the price.

flight help
Have always found Gordion Travel to be very reasonable and very reliable - try the link on the adverts posted to the left of this forum.

mandy26

flight help
paul thanks for that. i am not going to fly with flythomas cook again not happy with them.
i think the BA izmir sounds good and after looking at the airport transfer its even better i just hope it doest go within a week now... do you happen to know if prices go up or down the longer you leave them?

PaulT

flight help
Have flown Thomas Cook before and they've been fine on the whole.

Izmir is much closer for you than Dalaman.

Something I find is that if you go back into the same website a number of times - particularly Thomas Cook, Easyjet - but they all do it! - then the price can fluctuate! They know you've been there by your 'cookies' but if you clear your cookies after each visit - they don't know you've been there before!!

I've tried a few times to hang on and hang on till the price drops but have either ended up disappointed or paying even more than the original price I'd seen!

Hope you manage to find a good flight! Good luck!

mandy26

flight help
im not flying with flythomas cook until they sort my problem out with i told them i wont use thier service until they do and i am just being stubborn and sticking by it lol

thankyou for the advice about clearing cookies, i have no idea what a cookie is (i guess u cant eat this one? )

how did you get your picture on your message? if u dont mind me asking..

Steffany

Steffany
flight help
Hi Mandy,

I allways get in touch with Felicia Travel for transfers. They are professional, reliable and polite. I am satisfied with their service. Hope to be informative.

Kind regards,

Steffany

flight help
Hope you get your flights sorted,it has been a nightmere trying to get my 10 yr old grand doughter over for the summer she was comming out with her uncle and grand mother in june then going back with her mum in august as she did last year,this year no way any company would do it,so ended up paying £900 for her and her mum to come out for two months togather money talks!!

Latest Posts

Top Bottom