Flight 5 May 2017 Dalaman-Birmingham Extra Luggage
Thomson flight Dalaman Birmingham 5th May 2017

Is there anyone booked on this flight that is not intending on using their baggage allowance that would be prepared to take extra luggage for me. I have tried to book through Thomson but because I booked with Thomson turkey I am only allowed a further 10 kilo which unfortunately isn't enough for my requirements.

I would obviously pay the required price.

Long shot I know but worth a try .

Thanks In Advance

Akasya

Postless Pointer
Can you fit in a one kilo pack of marvel milk powder for me , it will be enveloped with onion skin and plastic shrink wrapped.

Just pop it in the pre paid addressed jiffy bag when you get to Brum , but not at the airport please.

thanks

Steve

As expected, the usual 'Clever Dick' replies. Hardly encourages people to post does it?

Why not just advise - with some politeness and humour - that in the present climate it might not be advisabe to take luggage for a complete stranger.

Kingfisher

Present climate or not - it has never been advisable to take luggage for a complete stranger.

SLEEPY

But it's not a complete stranger ...it's Beth with her 9 posts ...my god what is wrong with u lot..she is practically family.!

evo80

I am afraid as previously said ,to even post such a query invites silly answers.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom