val2661

Member
Flat Pack Furniture From Koctas
Can anyone help me here please. When you buy flat pack furniture from Koctas, do they assemble it for you as other stores do in Turkey? As a woman living alone in Turkey with her only tool being a toffee hammer, I won't be able to buy the stuff I want unless they do.

Val :noidea:
 

Raysalaff

Just Call Me Ray !
Flat Pack Furniture From Koctas
val2661 said:
Can anyone help me here please. When you buy flat pack furniture from Koctas, do they assemble it for you as other stores do in Turkey? As a woman living alone in Turkey with her only tool being a toffee hammer, I won't be able to buy the stuff I want unless they do.

Val :noidea:
I think you have to pay for Montage but i'm sure they do it
 
Flat Pack Furniture From Koctas
val2661 said:
Can anyone help me here please. When you buy flat pack furniture from Koctas, do they assemble it for you as other stores do in Turkey? As a woman living alone in Turkey with her only tool being a toffee hammer, I won't be able to buy the stuff I want unless they do.

Val :noidea:


Go on have a go - the furniture you assemble may be even better than the picture of what it should look like, and you'll have loads of nuts, screws etc at the end to keep for other projects!!


Sue
 

Pete&Mag

Member
Flat Pack Furniture From Koctas
If You are on a Complex,can you not flutter your eyelashes at someone so they will do it for you? I'd be happy to assemble furniture for someone on our complex for a couple of cans of cold beer. As a kitchen fitter in the UK its a bit like a busmans hol,but its so easy I dont mind. I dont know why ,but the first thing I did when we got our place was to buy a full set of tools for over there. Maybe there is a keen DIY type on this site who is near you.? Good luck anyway. Pete
 

val2661

Member
Flat Pack Furniture From Koctas
Pete&Mag said:
If You are on a Complex,can you not flutter your eyelashes at someone so they will do it for you? I'd be happy to assemble furniture for someone on our complex for a couple of cans of cold beer. As a kitchen fitter in the UK its a bit like a busmans hol,but its so easy I dont mind. I dont know why ,but the first thing I did when we got our place was to buy a full set of tools for over there. Maybe there is a keen DIY type on this site who is near you.? Good luck anyway. Pete



Hi Pete

I'm on a complex at present but will be moving shortly to a field with a house on (fingers crossed when it's finished). It's a shame I'm not near any English men who are far more gallant when it comes to a woman alone. So if there are any keen DIY type gallant English men living in the Alanya/Demirtas area, cold beers will be sitting in the fridge!!

Val
 

val2661

Member
Flat Pack Furniture From Koctas
Thanks everyone for your advice. Today went into Koctas in Alanya and spoke to a lovely man in customer services who spoke perfect English. He quoted me for delivery and 'montage' of the furniture I wanted and I almost kissed him. Don't know if it's a price for all branches but this is what he quoted me.

Wardrobe 35 YTL
PC Desk 20 YTL
Bookcase 20 YTL
Bedside cabinet 10 YTL
Chest of drawers 20 YTL
Bed 20 YTL
Transport for all the above from Alanya to Demirtas (20 kms) 30 YTL

Val
 

headroom

Member
Flat Pack Furniture From Koctas
Val, . . . . surely there ought to be a nought on the end of all these prices? . . .a bed for 20ytl, that's under £10! . . . . if the prices are right, well done! . . . . I want some prices like that.
 

val2661

Member
Flat Pack Furniture From Koctas
headroom said:
Val, . . . . surely there ought to be a nought on the end of all these prices? . . .a bed for 20ytl, that's under £10! . . . . if the prices are right, well done! . . . . I want some prices like that.


Obviously didn't explain myself well enough. That is the cost for assembly on site of the flat pack. He broke it all down for me as I require quite a lot of flat pack stuff.

Val
 
Flat Pack Furniture From Koctas
val2661 said:
Obviously didn't explain myself well enough. That is the cost for assembly on site of the flat pack. He broke it all down for me as I require quite a lot of flat pack stuff.

Val


What!!!!! He broke it before it had been assembled - I suppose thats the new meaning of flat pack!!

:77wu:


Sue
 

Latest Posts

Top Bottom