Outraze

Flannelette Sheets
Yes its that time of year when we like to snuggle up in cosy sheets so does anyone know where I can get flannelette as the cotton sheets are gre:14:at in summer but to chilly for winter.

Last edited by a moderator:
Flannelette Sheets
Re: Flanalette Sheets

Have they heard of Flanalette sheets in Turkey? I think you maybe need a friend/family to send you some from the UK or maybe bring you some out! Sorry, am no help really.

Yalides

Am I pretty ?
Flannelette Sheets

Get an electric blanket for the winter. Banishes the damp and is nice and snuggly when you go to bed.

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
Flannelette Sheets

If previous years are anything to go by, flannelette sheets will start appearing in the supermarkets and markets on "Kampanya / Special Offer" in the next few weeks. We bought some a couple of years ago and they were about 6TL for a double and 4 TL for singles.

Last edited:

tytots

Flannelette Sheets

I bought my flanalete sheets at Fethiye's Tuesday market, only about 15lr each for a kingsize bed & pillow cases to match, no good if you aren't near Fethiye but I would have thought most markets would sell them, if not now it would be very soon.

Debby

Flannelette Sheets
I got single size ones last winter from Koctas, and for our king size bed I got them in Ikea.

The wednesday market will also start selling the electric blankets in a few weeks, they only cost 15tl......

Outraze

Flannelette Sheets
Thank you for all your replies,I now have a friend bringing me a set over but I will also start looking at the markets for a couple of spare sets,I looked at Koctas and they only have towling sheets at the moment.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom