Flamingo Golf Resort
Hi all i should of asked along time ago, has anyone bought on the flamingo golf resort (not country club) We bought off plan 2006 and its been a long time in the waiting.
getting regarly updates now with some big names being link to having bought there Ricky Hatton the boxer Lee Westwood, Andy Johnstone and tim Cahill who both use to play for Everton fc.
We'd love to hear from anyone thats bought there.

cheers Sam

tyreel

Flamingo Golf Resort
I am driving regular the route and only change I have seen is they have done part of the road when you turn from the main road the the properties. Still same properties and no change up their.

bobo

Flamingo Golf Resort
Hi,

I have bought off plan on the same site/hill but from a different developers, (Barfa Construction) they have downed tools and are giving 3/5 years completion date. Which I do not believe. They have run out of money. The problem I see is that alot of our sites are mixed through your developers sites and even if your developer completes I personnally think it is going to look a mess. With finished villas and empty shells. Who then is in charge of finishing the roads as they to would all be inter linked. I am very concerned. Your developer may well have all the intentions of completeing, but please find out the answers to these points for your own sake.

Good Luck

Peregrine

Flamingo Golf Resort
sam and audrey said:
Hi all i should of asked along time ago, has anyone bought on the flamingo golf resort (not country club) We bought off plan 2006 and its been a long time in the waiting.
getting regarly updates now with some big names being link to having bought there Ricky Hatton the boxer Lee Westwood, Andy Johnstone and tim Cahill who both use to play for Everton fc.
We'd love to hear from anyone thats bought there.

cheers Sam

are you saying that you have paid your money but got no house yet?

oh, you didnt fall for the "David Beckams just bought a place here" story as well did you?

Id be getting out there for a look before paying any more money - sharpish

Last edited:
Flamingo Golf Resort
from my enquiries flamingo golf resort has nothing to do with this, other than the irsh agent mention in this article is also 1 of the many agent selling flamingo.

Flamingo Golf Resort
I am English with a Turkish partner currently living in Bodrum (Bitez).

My partner works for the biggest law company in Bodrum who are currently helping many foreign buyers resolve issues they have with agents and developers. If you have any problems please let me help by pointing you in the right direction.

alison09400

Flamingo Golf Resort
Chris how do you assist buyers? Do you have a connection with Kusadasi (going by your username I just wondered).

Dee32

Flamingo Golf Resort
Hi,i bought a property of an estate agents in northern ireland in 2005 on the Bargylium development(through Barfa). Every time i mention legal action now they tell me things are startin to progress.I have even got a letter from Barfa to say they are an honourable company and they guarantee they will finish my property.I am running out of patience and wonder should i trust my estate agent or look into legal action.I look forward to hearing from you.Thanks.

Flamingo Golf Resort
Hi dee i to bought a few years back 2005/6 been frustrated ever since i have been told that my apartment has been completed. lynns post make me think otherwise. i'm hoping selfishly that flamingo golf resort is not having the same problems as bargilium.
i hope all works out for us.

Flamingo Golf Resort
just got confirmation apartment has been finished, thing did run a bit over, but hey thats turkey for you. developer put bigger pool in, far better kicthen in free of charge, true to his word. i did gripe on last post but couldn't be happier with finished result.
p.s developer has tapu already just need sign over

jennifer lesley

Flamingo Golf Resort
Chrisadasi said:
I am English with a Turkish partner currently living in Bodrum (Bitez).

My partner works for the biggest law company in Bodrum who are currently helping many foreign buyers resolve issues they have with agents and developers. If you have any problems please let me help by pointing you in the right direction.

Hi we currently have a problem with Bargylium Development in Bodrum Turkey which I think is now called Flamingo Golf Resort, our house is built although not completed and we are trying to find out who owns the land on which the house is built. Also apparently from what I hear the developers have downed tools and left the site as they have not been paid. Do you know anything about this development.

Kind regards,

Jennifer

Flamingo Golf Resort
Sorry I've not posted for a while, I have been helping people on their trips here to furnish their new properties.

Subsequently, I have taken a job on Turquoise site with the management company as I helped them a lot with English clients.

As from 12th Jan I will be on site all day everyday and will be able to take pictures etc and update you.

Yes, I 'did' have a link with Kusadasi, when I first arrived in Turkey I stayed there until I learned Bodrum was much more fun but my nickname stuck...it could be worse I suppose!! Still go to Kus every now and again, got some really nice friends up there but have to say I do prefer Bodrum area.

Will post again soon....hopefully with pics if I can work it out!!

biggles

biggles
Flamingo Golf Resort
in the national uk papers last week there was an article about some celeb [like hatton] who had lent his name and bought a couple of high price places [with a big discount] and the builders have gone bust and he has lost the lot .cant remember if it was turkey or spain ,but being a celeb is certainly no guarantee to buy ,only thing is some have so much money its not so much a disaster as it would be to one us ordinary folk.

Mary

Flamingo Golf Resort
Chrisadasi,

Your posts don't stack up. On another forum you stated that you knew Kasma Solicitors really well and that you purchased a property and furnished it yourself for a lot less than you are quoting on posts here. Now you say that you are working on Turquoise helping people with furniture, is this through Smile Management then, as previously you said that you are now working for a company selling furniture packages.
Come clean.

Honesty is what is required on this forum....................

Flamingo Golf Resort
Hi Tony and Mary

You can easily furnish your property yourself cheaper with a trip here, I have been here for over 2 years so knew where to shop and also had help from local friends. This however is not an option for a lot of people. I helped a few people out on their trips here with my Turkish girlfriend, we took them round to shops and she translated and negotiated but it was costing us just by helping so we then offered to help for a very small commission to cover our expenses. We then helped a few more people and they were happy with this, took us out for dinner etc. Then I was offered a job with the management company who manage Turquoise, not Smile, I have taken the position of aftersales manager and will be working out of the site office. It makes sense to me to earn money as living here is getting more and more expensive and also I need to replace all my belongings that were stolen when I was burgled in Kusadasi and the owner had no insurance!!!!!

PM if you want more details as I'm not sure I can put links etc on here.

Regards

ChrisBobs

Flamingo Golf Resort
Can you try to remember the paper .. and if it was Turkey---???I would like to know if it was Hatton!

tjd

Flamingo Golf Resort
Chrisadasi said:
Sorry I've not posted for a while, I have been helping people on their trips here to furnish their new properties.

Subsequently, I have taken a job on Turquoise site with the management company as I helped them a lot with English clients.

As from 12th Jan I will be on site all day everyday and will be able to take pictures etc and update you.

Yes, I 'did' have a link with Kusadasi, when I first arrived in Turkey I stayed there until I learned Bodrum was much more fun but my nickname stuck...it could be worse I suppose!! Still go to Kus every now and again, got some really nice friends up there but have to say I do prefer Bodrum area.

Will post again soon....hopefully with pics if I can work it out!!

Chrisadasi, What's these posts got to do with Flamingo Golf Resort and problems that people are having there?

Am I missing something?

Can you help them?

Flamingo Golf Resort
I will be on site everyday from Monday right next door to Flamingo so will be able to help with questions and queries etc...also if I can sell some furniture that would be a bonus!!!! Not my main objective as I have 500 units to furnish as it is on Turquoise.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom