Question for you

Lala

Fitted wardrobes and carpenter
Two requests for help please -
1. Does anyone know where we can get fitted wardrobes in Istanbul (other than IKEA)?
2. We are looking for a good carpenter to build us some basic furniture (bookcase/storage). Is there anyone you would recommend (we are in Mahmutbey area)?
All advice gratefully received - thanks.

SLEEPY

Take your measurements and go to Modoko in Ümraniye on the Asian side. There are many furniture shops there that will make and deliver what you want.
Depending on the time of day it will take u roughly an hour to drive there from Mahmutbey.

Last edited:

Camden

You could also try Bauhaus they also recommend tradesmen for their products that must meet Bauhaus criteria standard and price . I think there are 2 in your area...

Anasayfa | Bauhaus

Last edited:

IbrahimAbi

Grey wisdom
Modoko is a furniture village. We had a 3 piece suite made there. It is definately worth a visit (and is close to the Umraniye IKEA, Real supermarket and German electronic outlet, whose name escapes me).

Lala

T
Take your measurements and go to Modoko in Ümraniye on the Asian side. There are many furniture shops there that will make and deliver what you want.
Depending on the time of day it will take u roughly an hour to drive there from Mahmutbey.
Thank you very much for your advice.

Lala

Modoko is a furniture village. We had a 3 piece suite made there. It is definately worth a visit (and is close to the Umraniye IKEA, Real supermarket and German electronic outlet, whose name escapes me).
Thanks Ibrahim - looks like we could finish a few things in the same area.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom