Bibby

Ferretbrain
Fithy Pervert !
OK, I wouldn't want him as a neighbour. But this report amused me on a few counts. I am leaving it to others to guess which ones... :)

M

Mack

Fithy Pervert !
Fecker's from Camborne, whatdya expect? not like us wholesome Falmouth lads :)

zuberdust

IM THE BESTEST :)
Fithy Pervert !
wow thats one hell of a fetish!!! atleast it was animal shi*e therefore of organic matter lol......

angelaturkey

Days On The Beach in Side
Fithy Pervert !
Thanks for that Alan - ıt makes me feel a whole lot better. I wıll share wıth thıs Forum now what happened to me just recently ... I have been datıng an Englısh guy for 2 years. He emaıled me or phoned me every day for 2 years and met all my frıends and famıly. They all saıd he was the nıcest guy I had ever dated. We went to the theatre and opera and dınners. he also cooked nıce meals. Then a few weeks ago he asked me to go over urgently and I couldnt as I had my 3 year old nephew to look after. I asked why I had to go THEN AND THERE and why not meet later. He saıd he could not be free untıl 11pmç That was a Sunday nıght and work on Monday mornıgn?!!! I could not udnerstand why ... well I fınally got ıt out of hım ... he was ın nappıes and baby clothes and wanted me to go over and Mother hım !!!!!!! End of relatıonshıp..... And I thought that was the weirdest thıng I ever heard. He has a very sterssy job and says thıs ıs hıs only way of gettıng hıs kıcks.

sasa

Pimp My Sasha!
Fithy Pervert !
..and to quote the words of Harold Steptoe..

"You dirty old man"!!

zuberdust

IM THE BESTEST :)
Fithy Pervert !
Thanks for that Alan - ıt makes me feel a whole lot better. I wıll share wıth thıs Forum now what happened to me just recently ... I have been datıng an Englısh guy for 2 years. He emaıled me or phoned me every day for 2 years and met all my frıends and famıly. They all saıd he was the nıcest guy I had ever dated. We went to the theatre and opera and dınners. he also cooked nıce meals. Then a few weeks ago he asked me to go over urgently and I couldnt as I had my 3 year old nephew to look after. I asked why I had to go THEN AND THERE and why not meet later. He saıd he could not be free untıl 11pmç That was a Sunday nıght and work on Monday mornıgn?!!! I could not udnerstand why ... well I fınally got ıt out of hım ... he was ın nappıes and baby clothes and wanted me to go over and Mother hım !!!!!!! End of relatıonshıp..... And I thought that was the weirdest thıng I ever heard. He has a very sterssy job and says thıs ıs hıs only way of gettıng hıs kıcks.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!... omg!!!! how amazing!! u should have taken pictures THEN dumped him.... god thats hillarious

Akasya

Postless Pointer
Fithy Pervert !
Angela, sounds like three tablespoons of caster oil, and a bag of Opies original Australian Liquorice would not have gone amiss. Always wondered why bath sheets in hotels were always white.

What did he use for a safety pin, a metal coathanger ?

Steve.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom