Sarahmills1967

Dalyan first time buyer!
First time buyer in Dalyan
Hi all;
We are regular visitors to Dalyan and are finally thinking of buying our own place which for the next few years (till we retire!) will also be rented out so, please help as I'm seeking recommendations regarding estate agents, management companies, sources of rental customers etc in Dalyan.
Please reply either on this thread or privately; I'd be v grateful.
Also, if anyone is free for a beer when we are visiting Dalyan in late September to advise on the above I'd be v interested.
Many thanks in advance.
Sarah

JEANNIE

Going to get Thinner
Hiya Sarah, we like Dalyan too, it's a lovely place. Good choice. Enjoy the forum,

Jeannie

xanadu

Sarah

Can recommend Utopia

We used them until we retired here

Google "utopiadalyan" & call or email them

Enjoy Dalyan & hope retirement comes quickly.

So glad we made the move

dalyanfan

Hi Sarah,
For my money I would recommend King Emlak, Utopia and TurkEvi.
I am also selling my villa as now I am living here permanently I need a garden for my dogs, as my smallish garden is terraced for easy maintenance with pots. Wouold be happy to show you round when you come, but also it is posted on both King Emlak and Utopia websites - you will recognise it by the description, one villa sharing the pool with one other etc and very large rooms.
Good luck in your retirement

Tess

Hi Sarah and a warm welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy. Good luck for the future plans. Happy hunting for a fab new pad.

Sarahmills1967

Dalyan first time buyer!
Thanks for all your kind wishes & the welcome to the site; it gives even more confidence in joining you all in Dalyan (even if initially only part-time!).
We've found a couple of properties to view when we arrive in 3 weeks time (on the estate agents' websites) but if anyone hears of anything new I'd be v grateful for the heads up!
We think we are going to be looking at small 2 or 3 bed villas with either own pool or one shared with a small number of others.
Thanks again
Sarah

steve smith

The Mayor of Gumbet
Hi, best wishes for your future plans , a word of warning tho' watch out for the dress code police when shopping:loony:in Migros or similar.

mafalda

Hi Sarah,

I also recently decided to buy a villa in Dalyan and found something that I really like. Am now waiting for the military clearance (which will take, so I am told, around 3-4 months). Were you succesful in finding anything? I am buying from a private owner and found a solicitor whom I am quite happy with so far. Should you ever need one, I would gladly recommend her. She works as a partner of another solicitor who I have seen recommended on this forum.

Good luck!

Latest Posts

Top Bottom